Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I check my DOB

Heroic_Defender
Heroic_Defender
✭✭✭
I'm contacting privacy04@zenimax.com to delete my eso account, I know I'm getting my email, name, DoB and secret correct. Yet I keep receiving a message telling me I got one or more information wrong, this is my only road block I have left and would really love to quit online gaming, but with all that said I don't see a option to double check my DoB. Is there a way to check?
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you can just ignore it and never return?
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Full on addicts looking to quit completely prefer to erase all existence of their games so they are less tempted to return.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @phaneub17_ESO that's a lack of determination...when you make a choice be a man and stand by it without breaking it!
    its like saying someone who goes into priesthood in order to remove temptations they would purge all women from the area.
    Edited by xenowarrior92eb17_ESO on January 21, 2018 10:41PM
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Full on addicts looking to quit completely prefer to erase all existence of their games so they are less tempted to return.

If you ever get in such a desperate situation where you have a psychological dependency on video gaming, you're pretty much past deleting accounts, and more into the medication and destroying your rig avenue. Commit.
  • Heroic_Defender
    Heroic_Defender
    ✭✭✭
    Because I also plan to contact Microsoft and have my Xbox live account deleted shortly and before I do that, I'd like to get my ESO account deleted. Meaning once I delete my email link to my Xbox account, that will mean that my ESO account would become a floater in ZOS's system and having no email associated with it, when I close my email. Which would mean there'd be no way of recovery or deleting my ESO account, once I delete my email.
    Edited by Heroic_Defender on January 21, 2018 10:47PM
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because I also plan to contact Microsoft and have my Xbox live account deleted shortly and before I do that, I'd like to get my ESO account deleted. Meaning once I delete my email link to my Xbox account, that will mean that my ESO account would become a floater in ZOS's system and having no email associated with it, when I close my email. Which would mean there'd be no way of recovery or deleting my ESO account, once I delete my email.

Can I please have all your gold and mats first??
  • Heroic_Defender
    Heroic_Defender
    ✭✭✭
    I already gave all my stuff away for free a week ago.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a real hero
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

That's a real hero
    More likely an troll king
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even your mats?? :( well I guess bye bye for now and maybe message support about your DOB before they lock this quiting post since its against TOS
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But how come you are quitting?? Was online gaming just to much for you to handle? Like did you not have a life outside of the fake online one? I never really knew anyone like that IRL before and always thought it was funny and interesting
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addiction can be a serious problem... Just go to any AA meeting and you'll see. Online gaming is just one of many kinds of addictions, but it all stems from the same problems. I don't think it's really any of our business why he's quitting.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @phaneub17_ESO that's a lack of determination...when you make a choice be a man and stand by it without breaking it!
    its like saying someone who goes into priesthood in order to remove temptations they would purge all women from the area.

So what about alcohol addiction? Drugs? Sex? Smoking? Food? Internet? Facebook? Gambling and so many other kind of addictions? Video game addiction is no joke. It's not easy to quit and one of the things some people need to do is eliminate what they are addicted to. As was said before, deleting everything is a way of giving up and not going back to it. Just like an alcoholic doesn't go to a bar when they are trying to quit. I know people who are trying to quit smoking don't be around other smokers because they don't want to start again.

This is not being a man. So easy to say "man up" but it's so hard to do. We are not saying that the original poster has an addiction and that is why he/she is quitting. All I am saying is you shouldn't be making light of a serious topic. Especially I am sure some of us have a video game addiction. I know I had at one at a some time. Some times the only way to beat it, is to not have any access to it at all.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    Addiction can be a serious problem... Just go to any AA meeting and you'll see. Online gaming is just one of many kinds of addictions, but it all stems from the same problems. I don't think it's really any of our business why he's quitting.

Made it everyone's business coming to the forums talking about quitting even tho its goes against the TOS
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that goodbye/quit threads are against the Forum Rules. For any assistance recovering account information please feel free to contact customer support.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.