The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you think Elsweyr will be a DLC?

• Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2014 thread lol.

I agree tho. I would love to see more of khajiit land before going back to areas we visited in Skyrim or more lizard stuff. I get that Shadows of the Hist wasn't a real trip to the lizard land, but you got some of it. Throw in the glimpse from the Dark Brotherhood DLC and you got a little bit more lizard. Bring us areas we haven't seen!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well its still relevant its constructive and interesting can we keep it open moderators
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsweyr will come at some point, think we can all agree on that.

As to what form it comes in, might be a big chapter with some smaller DLC areas, cannot see all of it being one zone. The image of future zones in TheShadowScout zone might come true, but as we can see in our game already some of the boundaries have changed (Gold Coast).

All depends as well how content before it sales as well.

I think the reason why we have not seen any more Khajit content as in zone wise, is there lore surrounding them does not match what is in eso atm, (lore buffs please correct me if wrong) To my knowledge there are many different type of Khajit and it would make sense to show that in new content.

The problem is would this be open to players? Currently no. So you would have all these different type of Khajit but players could only play one type, that might turn people off playing them and an outcry that they are stuck with one type of Khajit (maybe). If it was going to be open to players that's a whole can of worms right there. And if they didn't add them as NPC's they might get scrutinised not to sticking to the lore and diverting away from it. Its a tough one...

....and I think other content which would be a less of a headache to bang out is getting a priority right now. :smile:
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no it will be a chapter now that zos realized what it means and no future zones will be dlcs but chapters...dlc will be only some minuscule stuff like dungeon packs and such...and I like it that way... I want my Elsweyr to be a damn well made zone not some 15 days dlc.