The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New Wraith of Crows Polymorph

Enemy-of-Coldharbour
Enemy-of-Coldharbour
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS,

When this polymorph is released later this month, please bring back the Swarm of Crows Memento for those of us who missed it. It would have been great if this polymorph was released during the Witches Festival (I would have bought more stuff).

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on January 9, 2018 11:53PM
Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

When this polymorph is released later this month, please bring back the Swarm of Crows Memento for those of us who missed it. It would have been great if this polymorph was released during the Witches festival.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

This, but during combat I have unfathomable set ready. :#

And the Crow memento to eat bodies. >:)
    Edited by Eddyble on January 9, 2018 10:58PM
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
    Options
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love crows, so I made sure to get all the crow related stuff while it was available. But as someone who’s still waiting for that Dark Shaman costume after getting dicked over during the mysterious box event, I’m all for bringing back any and all limited time offers, even if just for a week.
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they bring back even one individual crate reward back for any type of purchase, it will trigger a slippery slope that even an ice bear drinking a dancing grandma couldn't ride back up.
    signing off
    Options
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, if I had known this polymorph was coming I would have probably picked up the memento as well. The main reason I passed is because it reminds me of bat swarm and I'm thinking that something similar will pop up as a memento once they finally get around to a vampire theme, which I think will be even better than the crows. But I still would have picked this up because who knows when a vampire theme will come around or what it will even contain.
    Edited by ANGEL_BtVS on January 10, 2018 2:42AM
    Options
  • Pwnyridah
    Pwnyridah
    ✭✭✭
    Too soon, you'll have a chance next year!
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Unfathomable Darkness medium armor set from Clockwork City summons a flock of crows when you do damage. I'm using this on my stamina warden, and it's hilarious. It would be PERFECT with the crow polymorph.
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Clockwork+City+Sets

Edited by SydneyGrey on January 10, 2018 5:57AM
    Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would gladly give anyone that annoying momento lol
    Options
  • Blaqk_EyeD
    Blaqk_EyeD
    ✭✭