Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Next Crown Crate Motifs?

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems there are always 3 motifs in a crown crate season... i don't assume we already know which motifs will be in the next season? Don't want to start spending gold now if i could drop some crown gems since i have so many...?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrowind motifs have been datamined as coming to the crown crates soon, including ordinator. Arminger which is currently the rarest and most expensive motif in the game has come to the crown crate before
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armiger already was in the crates.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah but i noticed that the datamined motifs usually don't correspond to the ones appearing that crown season... there are also older motifs that haven't appeared yet afaik (for example abah's watch). Wondering if there are specific rules what appears and what not and when or if they simply go by desireability or how it can be acquired in game etc..
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah but i noticed that the datamined motifs usually don't correspond to the ones appearing that crown season... there are also older motifs that haven't appeared yet afaik (for example abah's watch). Wondering if there are specific rules what appears and what not and when or if they simply go by desireability or how it can be acquired in game etc..

There doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason to what from datamines is put in, and what's scrapped.

For example, I remember the "devoted torchbug" pet. It was a single torchbug that would follow you. Never saw the light of day.