The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buff Radiant Destruction!

KingYogi415
KingYogi415
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am proposing a complete rework to the visuals and sounds of Radiant Destruction, AKA Jesus beam.

The beam should be much bigger, red and shoot out of your eyes. Like the following:

superman__man_of_steel_promo_by_skinnyglasses-d4686nt.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
winningeyes.jpg?w=640

For the sound effects:

ZOS please take this into consideration in the following patch and make it happen!
Edited by KingYogi415 on January 21, 2018 3:35AM
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    somewhere out there in a dark basement is a guy who thinks this is a good idea
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the new sound effects idea but idk how I feel about the changes to the look
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

The basement is where I grow medical cannabis and mine cryptocoins, so try again scrub.
    Edited by KingYogi415 on January 21, 2018 3:39AM
    Options
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭

The basement is where I grow medical cannabis and mine cryptocoins, so try again scrub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgffSUwTeKw

Hide your children!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh sure, "medical".
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:58PM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    best idea ever...

going with the alex summers' visual wouldn't be a bad option either...

I tend to imagine vampire's bane and radiant though being more an iron man type move...ditto for soul assault...

I can't remember which - but, one of the costumes (knight of the flame I think) dyed red and gold help complete the look...old school iron man...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 21, 2018 5:54AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options