Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Lions Den Group Encounter for Skill point

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
Going round and round in circles in this public dungeon. No idea how to get to group encounter. From the entrance I follow the path right to the end where I enter a door that takes me into an abandoned tunnel. Nothing in there. When I go out the other side It puts me near the entrance. When I jump down the main entrance is to my left. I start the whole process over again. Cant get to the little plot of land I can see on my map.

Suggestions ?
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the first boss turn south and enter the cave.
    ON-map-The_Lion%27s_Den_02.jpg
    GDBY
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this helps but here's a map..........

900px-ON-map-The_Lion%27s_Den_02.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Follow the map.

Go through the door.

Kill two mammoths.

Kill the giant that spawns.

Feel bad, because you just killed somebody's only friends, who were doing no harm to anybody, and then killed him when he attacked you in his grief.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you ! I was obsessed with thinking that the end of the path connected to the group encounter island.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)