The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: January 19 @ 6:00pm EST"

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way I will ever pay for a dye, in gold OR cash, is if by doing so I unlock it forever and it applies to armor or costumes just like my current dyes do. Seriously ZOS, RETHINK the way you are doing this please!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• RalavomWalde
    RalavomWalde
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing ZoS would want to appeal to the largest potential audience, and for a moment let's pretend 75% of the playerbase is located in the United States.

While i do not mind catching up later on sunday instead of watching live, how do you come up with these numbers? The population of North America (not just U.S.) is 579 million people while the population of Europe is 743 million people (numbers from 2016 and 2015) - let's say Russian and Middle East players take EU, while Asians and Australians take NA, the numbers should be kind of even.

The most important thing however was: Did Wrobel leak that there will be a new weapon line? He starts talking about it, when the other guy says you can't have a sword that shoots arrows and then gets shushed by the others real quick. :o I am really looking forward for that arrow-shooting sword ;-)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything outstanding ? new weapon ? outfit ? combaat ? sorry cant open the video and didnt see any synthesis on what was said
  • bluelineski
    bluelineski
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe I missed it but are all the learned motifs on a character good across every charter on your account in the outfit station?
  • programcanaan
    programcanaan
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I missed it but are all the learned motifs on a character good across every charter on your account in the outfit station?

Unless if they change motifs to be Xcharacter like dyes probably not. Would like some clarification on that as well.

I was also hoping we would be able to use looted clothing as well. Perhaps some day.

Looks great so far though.

Edit: Pretty please with moonsugar on top make Motifs cross character like dyes:)

P.S. Are we allowed to use tier 1(lv 1-14),2(lv 16-24),3 (lv 26 -34) gear motifs or is it just all tier 4? Many of the original sets have unique and possibly preferable over the tier 4. Like if I wanted to use the lv1 Nord Chest just because it's the chainmail set. Could I do that?
    Edited by programcanaan on January 22, 2018 10:40PM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bluelineski

Any motif any character on your account learns is available to all characters on your account at any outfit station. So if you have a master crafter, all their motif knowledge is shared across all toons.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    @bluelineski

Any motif any character on your account learns is available to all characters on your account at any outfit station. So if you have a master crafter, all their motif knowledge is shared across all toons.

Just a clarification. I do believe that it is necessary to log into the game with the master crafter in order for alts to know about those motifs, though. If you just log into the game with an alt that knows nothing, you will have nothing.
    Edited by Elsonso on January 24, 2018 11:25AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus