The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown crates dissapearing

tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
When you reveal the cards from a crown crate, if you open another crate before closing the current one (pressing E before X) you LOSE the loot from the first crate.
This happened to me today with one of the promotional ones, and few months ago with the one I paid.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you sure its not just in you inventory? i have never closed one before opening a new one
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
    I'm not 100% sure. I'm gonna test it on PTS after I install the client. I'm gonna let you know.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not 100% sure. I'm gonna test it on PTS after I install the client. I'm gonna let you know.

While the Crate interface is active on PTS, there are no additional crates to purchase in the PTS store.
    signing off
  • tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
    Acrolas wrote: »

While the Crate interface is active on PTS, there are no additional crates to purchase in the PTS store.

Yeah, I just realized that.
    Does that mean they are removing them from the game?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There was only one round of crate testing on PTS, back in September 2016. The system's working as intended. And there's that problematic bit where people think they can claim what live drop rates are by using a really small sample size on a test server.

If you put in a support ticket, they can probably check your account and give you an itemization on each crate. I think the best thing to do going forward is just screenshot each crate and then compare.
    signing off
  • tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
    Acrolas wrote: »

There was only one round of crate testing on PTS, back in September 2016. The system's working as intended. And there's that problematic bit where people think they can claim what live drop rates are by using a really small sample size on a test server.

If you put in a support ticket, they can probably check your account and give you an itemization on each crate. I think the best thing to do going forward is just screenshot each crate and then compare.

Thanks for the info.
    I stopped collecting stuff so I wont bother filing the ticket. I'll check the issue on next promotion.