Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A good place to farm furnishing motifs

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
Where is a good place to farm for these that would also include Vvardenfell styles?
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
    • rhapsodious
      rhapsodious
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dreloth Ancestral Tomb. I hope you like ash, lockpicks and green provisioning recipes/furniture plans though.
    • SevenKegs
      SevenKegs
      Soul Shriven
      It honestly depends on what particular furnishing types you're looking for. Technically all furnishing plans "CAN" drop from anything as they are part of ALL loot tables from mobs/bosses/ and chests. However, depending on what you're looking for depends on where you need to farm as certain mobs/bosses/chests have higher drop %.
      Edited by SevenKegs on January 19, 2018 7:58AM
      Asmundr Seven-Kegs - Nord Tank/HP Dragonknight - 1HS/1HS XBOX NA
      Baldr Seven-Kegs - Nord Stamina Sorcerer - Werewolf - DW/Bow XBOX NA
      Einarr Seven-Kegs - Nord Magicka Nightblade - Vampire - Destruction Staff/Destruction Staff XBOX NA
      Gudbrandr Seven-Kegs - Nord Magicka Templar - Vampire - Destruction Staff/1HS XBOX NA
      Halvardr Seven-Kegs - Nord Stamina Warden - Werewolf - DW/Bow XBOX NA
    • Magdalina
      Magdalina
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Dreloth ancestral tomb. Hleran works too(I think that's the name of the one near the lava lake near ashlanders camp?). But you better have a lot of characters(4+ will suffice, by 4th-5th character urns should respawn for 1st) and enjoy logging off, on, off, on and looting 35974099137 urns. You can find all base styles there(including quite a lot of Redguard, in my experience), Vvardenfell(with op low droprate) ones and a couple of times I found Dwemer there but I think it must've been a bug.

They're planning to bring Vvardenfell furniture recipes to the writ vendor so we'll be able to buy them much easier, but if you don't know a lot of furniture recipes yet Dreloth is a great place. I've learned hundreds of furniture recipes there, also occasional Imperial motifs/fancy purple food recipes to sell.
    • MajesticHaruki
      MajesticHaruki
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Just don't bring your bear/volatile familiar with you please.
      PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
      In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
    • Marabornwingrion
      Marabornwingrion
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Don't farm it. Wait for new update and buy them for writ vouchers. :smiley:
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      backpacks in the dungeons, they contain them all!!