The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

blue exploit

skoomatrait
skoomatrait
✭✭✭
is this entended? its always come from blue exploiter
iUFEzts.png
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the camp?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exploit are you trying to show? I looked to me like the DC res camp is on the far tower, where those can fit normally.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exploit are you trying to show? I looked to me like the DC res camp is on the far tower, where those can fit normally.

Looks to close to the inner to me
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Zoom in and that camp is on top of the back side of the inner keep, not a tower. Did not know that was possible.
    PS4NA
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you zoom in you can see its on the main building because the bar on the camp can be seen over barricade from the wall, unless its some photo trickery like the women with no legs sitting on the couch with her friends kinda thing
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its hard to tell from that picture where it is, so next time I suggest a clearer picture, but its easy to test whether that's an exploit or not.

That's a DC-owned tri-keep. Any tri keep should have the same layout on its towers and the back end of the keep. Grab a forward camp and test it on your own tri-keeps. If you can lay down a forward camp there on your own keep, then the forward camp has enough space to fit.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not widely known. That camp placement location has been possible for a long time.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this will be easy to check for ourselves.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been trying in AD's faregyl and blackboot keeps and can't find an OK placement.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't work for me at EP keeps either.
    Bet that is just on the far tower and camera angle.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this entended? its always come from blue exploiter
    iUFEzts.png

We've been able to do that for years its not new nor is it a bug

Edit - Spelling errors
    Edited by imredneckson on January 15, 2018 9:10PM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then the devs left more space on that keep than on EP keeps.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this possible at the back of arrius? theres a decent surface area at the back, no idea if a camp could be placed there though.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe DC have smaller camps? :|
    PC/EU
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt that's intentional design from the Devs but best to leave it to them to state then guess . @ZOS_BrianWheeler ? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a DC player (or an AD/EP player to capture the tri-keeps and test it out)to figure out if that camp is actually on the back of the keep or if it's on the tower?
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭
    Sry was i Cyro. This camp was placed at the top of the main building. Did check it works as well for EP kings and farra only, you just need get closer to the edge and you'll be able to place camp. Since it work for EP i think its entended.
    Edited by skoomatrait on January 16, 2018 12:29AM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sry was i Cyro. This camp was placed at the top of the main building. Did check it works as well for EP kings and farra only, you just need get closer to the edge and you'll be able to place camp. Since it work for EP i think its entended.

^ This
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:32PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried both Farr and Kings and it would not place no mater how I positioned it.
    Something is screwy here.

But even if it does work who says it shouldn't?
    Where is it written?
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭
    tried both Farr and Kings and it would not place no mater how I positioned it.

• Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    It's on the tower... The size of it is incompatible on the screen... If it was inside the keep, it would seem much bigger.
    It's just a matter of angle...
    Edited by Vesper_BR on January 16, 2018 1:12PM
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did see a few EP trying to exploit into a keep with chains and dragonleap the other day.

We knocked them off.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tried both Farr and Kings and it would not place no mater how I positioned it.

OK, it can be done. Seems I didn't spam it long enough till it glitched in.
    They could take the keep before you get it up. lol
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have actually seen this before in Cyro. I'm not sure how they did it ... yet.
  • LordSemaj
    LordSemaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC confirms "We've been cheating for years".

If there's a single pixel where you can plant the camp, that doesn't sound like it's intended.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    I did see a few EP trying to exploit into a keep with chains and dragonleap the other day.

We knocked them off.

As a staunch EP player, well done! Gah, I hate it when my faction cheats.
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also the chal north wall siege on the stupid stone. Fix it too zos.
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then the devs left more space on that keep than on EP keeps.

It's possible in Kings Crest, too.

This has been possible for a long time.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community