The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Player Looking for a Guild

echi1992
echi1992
Soul Shriven
New player here, NA PS4, started this game back when Tamriel Unlimited came out. Got to level 35 on a full mag templar and priorities got in the way. Came back and I plan on continuing my templar as well as make other classes. I currently have a 26 mag sorcerer and plan on making a DK once I get further on these characters. I've been reading different posts and guides, getting myself acquainted to skills and such. Usually I play a couple hours at night (EST), more on the weekends. Looking to really get into this game, at the moment, I can be considered a newb. There are still a lot I don't know. I'm hoping to join a guild, one that has a good mixture of veterans and newbies. I would like to go through the content in groups, and joining a very verteran guild sorta makes it a bit difficult. I don't mind joking around, just be able to take it if you dish it. Other than that, let's all have fun!