Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Extreme Burst Dps Build

rishardnelsonb14_ESO
Here is my newest sorcerer build its working out perfectly for me hope you enjoy Like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtHvKbE3yXw
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richard, you are a good player from what I've heard. Get rid of 2 things and it's going to be perfect;

1) Dual wield for boosting spell damage.
    2) Toggle abilities with overload bar for keeping them active even though you're not using them on main bars.

I am a sorcerer and I will be the first one to say that sorcs are strong (maybe even the strongest class or closely tied with NBs) in 1.6 and there's no need to use broken mechanics to make them even stronger.

You will be considerably weaker but you will be 100% white-hat and 1000% more awesome for it.
  • rishardnelsonb14_ESO
    Richard, you are a good player from what I've heard. Get rid of 2 things and it's going to be perfect;

1) Dual wield for boosting spell damage.
    2) Toggle abilities with overload bar for keeping them active even though you're not using them on main bars.

I am a sorcerer and I will be the first one to say that sorcs are strong (maybe even the strongest class or closely tied with NBs) in 1.6 and there's no need to use broken mechanics to make them even stronger.

You will be considerably weaker but you will be 100% white-hat and 1000% more awesome for it.

100% agreed buddy I am purposely getting this out there to have it nerfed this is something I discovered in pts and I also have bugged reported it. sadly in this game if you want something fixed it has to be widely used so here we are give it 2 weeks if duel wield is not working as intended it will be fixed when every sorc is using it. Also the overload toggle needs a GCD. I am clearly winning my fights with or without it its not even close so anyone who thinks I win because it is clearly mistaken and I'm glad to fight anyone 100%clean
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem isn't DW, because 2H buffs your spell damage, too. The problem is that spell damage from both Destruction and Restoration staves is too LOW and needs to be buffed.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • rishardnelsonb14_ESO
    The problem isn't DW, because 2H buffs your spell damage, too. The problem is that spell damage from both Destruction and Restoration staves is too LOW and needs to be buffed.

100% agreed also! dont shoot the messenger!
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Did ZoS ever say DW boosting SPelldmg is wrong?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• rishardnelsonb14_ESO
    Alcast wrote: »
    Did ZoS ever say DW boosting SPelldmg is wrong?

DW bonus is working as intended. Most people dont realize but your weapons give base spell damage and weapon damage so with 2 weapons equip you get a higher base spell damage and weapon damage nothing wrong with it and its working as intended. If something is effective and someone is not using it they will state its broken without looking into it!
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    After watching your video and Deltia's video, I started doing this DW thing with my Magicka Templar build. Works great and thanks for the information!
  • whitethumb
    which spell is the one with a black orb? I took a screen shot but i can't upload it. you have it up at 21:56
  • Sagatho
    Sagatho
    ✭✭
    Hi necromancer.

this post is 5 months old, it may by outdated.

Regards
  • whitethumb
    but the spell should be the same, i can't figure it out
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    nice build, I'm wondering what's up with the dw issue, is it possible to give me higher dps than a staff due to both weapons boosting spell power? also with the dw weapons I have my crit jumps compared to the destro staff I currently use.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice build, I'm wondering what's up with the dw issue, is it possible to give me higher dps than a staff due to both weapons boosting spell power? also with the dw weapons I have my crit jumps compared to the destro staff I currently use.

Everything discussed in this video is way out of date. It was posted 2 1/2 years ago.
    635341177102682276.jpg
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    idk why I missed that on this post lol.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**