The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who are the Divine Creators of The Elder Scroll?

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Are the Nine Divines the source of the Elder Scrolls or it's bigger than it seems to be. Are the Nine Divine ruled by a higher power that made the Elder Scroll? Lorkhan is the one that made Nirn but because he's the creator of Nirn does not make him the maker of the Elder Scroll. And last and finally how many scrolls can there be like Cyrodiil (6 scrolls) and their purpose?
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons wrote the Elder Scrolls
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was caldwell
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think he did
  • Kiara
    Kiara
    ✭✭✭
    You asked really hard question. It is commonly believed from what I know that Elder Scrolls (and entire universe) were created by the Godhead:
    https://www.google.pl/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/13ejex/whowhat_is_athe_godheads/

The link I attached answer most of your questions, yes there are entities greater than the Divines, like Anu and Padomay for example.

The real count of Elder Scrolls is unknown. From what we can see in the Imperial Library in TES Oblivion (where moth priests are) there could be hundreds of them. Are those real? I do not know, if I find any source I will post it here. Also, the purpose of Elder Scrolls is unknown- we only know these are artifacts of immense power and some contain prophecies. I highly encourage you to check this site for further info since my knowledge on that matter is limited and not that good:
    https://www.imperial-library.info/content/effects-elder-scrolls-0
    Edited by Kiara on January 11, 2018 6:31AM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anu... or maybe Sithis
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Kirkbride?
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

They co-Authored the Scrolls along with Sheogorath.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Scrolls simply, are. They appear to exist detached from time and space. Theres a lorebook detailing someone talking to a Moth Priest about the number of scrolls in the Library. The Priest simply tells him to count the scrolls in a specific section. Once done, the priest tells him to do it again. When he did, he discovered the number had changed, even though no one had placed or taken any from the shelf. After recounting a third time, again the number of scrolls had changed.

Its as if the scrolls arent permanent entities, and constantly fade in and out of existence.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »

They co-Authored the Scrolls along with Sheogorath.

Ah yes all makes sense now :)

• Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip] The Elder scrolls weren't written by anyone, they're fragments of creation. Likely they formed when Aurbis did, this is why they can be used to see reflections of possible futures, and pasts.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 14, 2018 5:43PM
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    [snip] The Elder scrolls weren't written by anyone, they're fragments of creation. Likely they formed when Aurbis did, this is why they can be used to see reflections of possible futures, and pasts.

[Edit for bait.]

Thanks for the info because the other guy talking about Green Eggs and Ham is just talking nonsense
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 14, 2018 5:43PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 14, 2018 5:45PM