Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul-shriven motif not the level 40 reward after all...

Feric51
Feric51
✭✭✭✭✭
Just FYI...

For those of you who don't make it over to the PTS forums, Gina stated that the patch notes were in error and Soul-shriven will be retained only as a reward for completing Cadwell's Silver, and the Prisoner's Rags costume will, instead, be the level 40 reward from the upcoming adviser.
Edited by Feric51 on January 10, 2018 8:42PM
Feric51
Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Feric51!
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, not that it is a sought after motif or style but damn it I did Silver back in the day when you had to do Silver to see the other alliance zones. You young kids with your 1 Tamriel don't know the struggle. Craglorn had wasps that could one shot you...
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, not that it is a sought after motif or style but damn it I did Silver back in the day when you had to do Silver to see the other alliance zones. You young kids with your 1 Tamriel don't know the struggle. Craglorn had wasps that could one shot you...

So true!
    (P.S. Get off my lawn! Lol!)
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I remember the first time I went into Craglorn and got absolutely destroyed by a CP140 (I think) welwa. Just remember thinking, no thanks, I'll go back to Reaper's March now... lol.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Yeah, I remember the first time I went into Craglorn and got absolutely destroyed by a CP140 (I think) welwa. Just remember thinking, no thanks, I'll go back to Reaper's March now... lol.

The one splash screen that tells you running is a viable option in hard areas. Not really relavent with 1T but back in the day, running to get to the Hundings crafting station, praying I didn't agro a troll or wasps. Those were the days...
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    22ijgw.jpg

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • O_LYKOS