Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question about cost of crafted sets on PS4 EU

MysticWoolie
MysticWoolie
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

Let me start off by stating that I am a very new player.
I am currently playing a High Elf Sorcerer (mag, lvl 22) and have a NB magicka (lvl 50, Champ 85, levelled during the event in december with 100% XP).

My knowledge is very limited about most things but i do realise that gear can be crafted as well and that it requires much much more researched than I have.
Having said that, i am wondering what i should be thinking about in terms of cost for decent sorcerer sets for cp160?

I dont quite know which sets or what prices I should work towards either.

This is for PS4 EU, help is appreciated.

Thanks.
TES fan since Morrowind.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having said that, i am wondering what i should be thinking about in terms of cost for decent sorcerer sets for cp160?

In terms of materials? Check out this site, my guild uses this for new people when they order crafted gear: http://msa-mraz.com/crafting/craftchart.html
    I dont quite know which sets or what prices I should work towards either.

For Sorcerers i guess Julianos is still a pretty decent craftable set.

My advise would be to join a guild. Better ones have people who wil do some class support, ask them what set is "hot right now" ;) Also if you have a nice guild, mastercrafters will do your gear for free, the only thing you have to provide are the materials.
    Edited by sudaki_eso on January 10, 2018 1:35PM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    I can craft some sets, but I rarely do. I'd charge just a fee of crafting. If the other party supplies the mats and is specific about what they want.

E.g. if the other person supplies all the mats, it takes little time. So I'd say 5-10K excluding the costs of materials.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • MysticWoolie
    MysticWoolie
    Soul Shriven
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    My advise would be to join a guild. Better ones have people who wil do some class support, ask them what set is "hot right now" ;) Also if you have a nice guild, mastercrafters will do your gear for free, the only thing you have to provide are the materials.

Thank you for the feedback.
    I joined a guild yesterday, but it would be pretty rich to start asking for gear a day later :/

@nihirisutou; thank you for that offer, I might take you up on that some day.
    First: lvl 50 and CP160, and the proper amount of gold.
    TES fan since Morrowind.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »

Thank you for the feedback.
    I joined a guild yesterday, but it would be pretty rich to start asking for gear a day later :/

@nihirisutou; thank you for that offer, I might take you up on that some day.
    First: lvl 50 and CP160, and the proper amount of gold.

I'm currently working to get all the pieces required for Julianos for my own Mag toons.

When it wasn't ready for me, I'd ask the request in the zone of heavy traffic for crafters. e.g Rawl'kha Reapers March, Wayrest, Mournhold.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What would be really great is if players could post writs for what they want and crafters could take them and fill them.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sent you something Julianos robe and breeches 160.with enchants.
    The rest is ontly150 but it's a start. ( it's abahs watch style in case you wondered)
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• MysticWoolie
    MysticWoolie
    Soul Shriven
    elantaura wrote: »
    The rest is ontly150 but it's a start. ( it's abahs watch style in case you wondered)

You sent me .. ? O lord, thats amazing! Thank you loads! I cant login yet but im dying to see this!
    Thank you Elantaura and much love!

TES fan since Morrowind.
  • MysticWoolie
    MysticWoolie
    Soul Shriven

Nothing in the mail im afraid, or am i looking in the wrong place?
    TES fan since Morrowind.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭

Sent to nihirisuto as I could see the psn in their signature and they were Eu. but i can send you some Julianos too( holding on to it ) if I have yours I looked up mysticwoolie today and could not find anyone to send a message too.
    Edited by elantaura on January 12, 2018 1:19PM
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• MysticWoolie
    MysticWoolie
    Soul Shriven

Sent to nihirisuto as I could see the psn in their signature and they were Eu. but i can send you some Julianos too( holding on to it ) if I have yours I looked up mysticwoolie today and could not find anyone to send a message too.

Ooo right, im silly.
    I am ps4 eu, cukisouls
    TES fan since Morrowind.