The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Precursor Quest in CC

Hetaira
Hetaira
✭✭✭
Can someone please help.

I cannot get a quest to start the Precursor quest for the achievement. I'm at the notice board, but no quest is there to get.

I'm also stuck at 21/24 story quests for that achievement, and I cannot not find another quest anywhere. I've done all the zones and dungeons and ran through everywhere a couple times looking for something. I'm empty. The only quests I can get now in CC are the dailies.

It's super frustrating because I cannot find help anywhere when asking around.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a thread floating around here titled "24th quest in Clockwork City" or something like that. It has the locations to some of the more obscure/easy to miss quests. There are several that start at kind of random locations out in the open areas of CWC.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to Assistant Zanon`s Workshop which is in the west of Brass Fortress in the Reactor District to get the quest.

There are a couple of quests (your missing ones) you get by reading books in the south end of the map. Go to the southeast end of the map and start riding west until you see the quest markers on your compass.

The last quest is hidden in the outlaw refuge.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
    Options
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you repair the apostle and get the target dummy?
    Options
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    Did you repair the apostle and get the target dummy?

Nope. That's what I'm trying to do.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you did the first part of the quest, but not the second?
    Regardless, visit Associate Zanon in the Reactor District, which is in the south-western part of the Brass Fortress. If the quest marker isn't working from the bulletin board, maybe you can get the quest from him directly, if you haven't already done the first part of it.
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may have done the noticeboard quest already as that isn't what gives you the precursor (not directly) so it's easy to do and forget.

It's easy to check - go to Zanon's workshop on on left hand zone in the city. If the head is on the desk, you still need to do they quest. Otherwise it'll be in a frame and can be interacted with to get a clue.

The next bit isn't a quest, it involves running around dwarven delves around Tamriel collecting the parts. Talking to the head will give you a hint but the easiest way to find them is with Google!

You then assemble the parts in the frame, either as you get them or all together once you've collected them all. That will kick start another quest which is just running around a bit talking to people I believe. That gives you the precursor as a reward.

There are a few quests hidden out in the open that are easily missed. One is somewhere down the cliff south of the crow work boss and another is somewhere in the area of the western delve. You need to do a fair bit of running around to find them all!
    PS4 EU
    Options