Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mass murderer

SinfulPrinc3ss
SinfulPrinc3ss
✭✭✭
So i have a character that enjoys killing sprees. Looking for areas similar to Hadarans Caravan in Reapers March where i can freely kill without guards gotting in the way. Any suggestions?
SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
kajiit stamblade AD
imperial stamtank AD
high elf magplar AD
high elf magplar AD
wood elf stamblade EP
breton templar healer AD
high elf magsorc AD
dark elf magblade AD
redguard stamsorc AD
high elf magplar DC
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found Anvil was pretty good, with all the out-of-the-way beggars behind the houses.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Look at docks. Usually lone NPCs and no guards.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skywatch is THE place for mass murdering. Guard patrols are terrible, and there are crowds all over the place. :D
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing sprees, funny you mean back stabbing people while hidden, so you Don't get a bounty I just walk up to people an butcher them, or beat them down with my bare hands so much fun just going full on psycho without a care in the world
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing sprees, funny you mean back stabbing people while hidden, so you Don't get a bounty I just walk up to people an butcher them, or beat them down with my bare hands so much fun just going full on psycho without a care in the world

Yeah, whenever I go for the achievement, I just unload an Elemental Storm on a huge crowd of people. >:)
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »

Yeah, whenever I go for the achievement, I just unload an Elemental Storm on a huge crowd of people. >:)

You get it
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless they've changed it, then the area in front of Dragonstar Arena and the small camp at the bottom of the hill have a good number of NPCs and no guards. Provided you don't kill too quickly you can do a whole rotation without stopping.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    As fun as the slaughtering ^^ sounds, one must use words carefully here, others might think that these are your real life tendencies, so...
    I to have a character that from time to time burst's out in an rage of lightning and melts everything and everyone in sight. This usually starts like this: forgets innocent protection is off, always hasty pressing (PS4) circle to exit one time to many and boom... some sort of attack goes off and a lot of NPC's get hurt.

Sorry NPC's it was an accident, ... no stop attacking me..., hey wait, no...leave me alone!! Then lots of booms and sparks and dead NPC's with the 34631gold bounty. FFS I said I was sorry, but noooo, you just had to attack (defending themselves) me. And now look, this character have to log out for days... (log out with big smile feeling satisfied, yes it was worth it!)
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skywatch I think it's called, brains not working this morning. It has a few guards but you can run from em without leaving the city. Sooooo many people to steal from and kill. Racked up a 25k bounty there one day and had to play a diff toon for another whole day till the bounty dropped.

I know you asked for no guards but the select few that are around can be easily avoided or just ran from for five seconds.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mistwatch you can get 100k in about 10 min
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer murdering in Auridon.

Beware of a Nord shieldmaden. No Altmer is safe.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My evil characters get that achievement the hard way. No "just nuke a crowd" shortcuts for me, Leska backstabbed each and every one of them individually with care and deliberation. Those handcrafted quality-work murders are the staple of old school assassins, accept no substitutes from common thugs... err, not that Leska is an assasin, mind you, so keep your mouths shut about that, hear... :p;)

Seriously though, you know how it is with such killings...
    Good-at-something-The-Joker-Dark-Knight.gif
    ...and thus, it would be best to only murder NPCs under a dark brotherhood contract! :p;)

(on the other hand, the morons at Hadarans Caravan have it coming! So go show them the "benefits" or anarchy!)