The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

KDAs and utility in BG?

emilyhyoyeon
emilyhyoyeon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've only played BG a few times for achievements and events. They aren't really my style. In all the games I've played though my KDA is always 0/x/0 with deaths ranging from like 0-5 whether or not my team does well. The character I use is for healing/buffing/tanking. It seems like assists are determined by damage done, and from what info I could find that is the case. Even with my heavy and light attacks and ultility, I guess I'm not doing enough damage to get assists.

I'm not surprised I don't do damage because I purposely build around it. I don't really care because I can't possibly not be helping right?? but if healing and damage tanking do count, then I'd obviously have an issue and I'd want to know.

In Cyrodiil PVP my kill quests are completed really fast, so I'm assisting in those kills for sure. How do BG work differently?
Edited by emilyhyoyeon on January 9, 2018 6:25PM
IGN @ emilypumpkin
Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think in cyrodiil you just have to be in group and in proximity to the kill to get credit for killquests. In BGs it's a matter of actually damaging the target.

Scoring for playing a healing/support role is better than when BGs launched, but still not great :neutral:
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I never join groups in Cyrodiil, although I do use siege a lot so maybe that's what's making me get assists. I recall a lot of instances where I'm not using siege, so idk. I'll probably just ignore the KDA scores and focus on how I perform otherwise
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I would wanna be paired with a support spec is if we were a part of an organized group and your build compliments ours.

I ... I hope you help a lot
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds