Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find Akaviri Style books

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Does anyone have a clue where to find these style books?
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil from the PvP Vendor.

They're sold for AP in costs of 200k - 500k.

They can also be purchased from Guild Stores from players turning their AP into gold.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Yep Cyrodiil vendor, there are 3 chapters at 100k AP, 6 chapters at 250k AP and 5 chapters at 500k AP for a total of 4.3m AP. Or buy from guild traders but its not going to be cheap
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a way to loot these items? Instead of only buying them?
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, AP only for the chapters. Gear in that style I'm less sure about, there might be some drops in Cyrodiil chests.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arent these on the crown store for 5k crowns?
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    arent these on the crown store for 5k crowns?

Nope, at least not yet.
  • geosto1b16_ESO2
    for AD players ... go to Cyrodiil eastern Elsweyr gate, go down to Armoury Merchants building left of bridge, and talk to EANOR <War researcher> he has them all, contrary to all other information siege merchants DO NOT SELL them in any castle or outpost like Sej or Nikel.. I have been to all castles and out posts siege merchants DO NOT SELL THEM... or any motifs/sttyles etc, on stuff for sieging..
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before you spend all your AP or gold, be aware that last year during the anniversary event (April) every daily quest you turn in (writs, world boss dailies, undaunted, delve dailies, most repeatables...) offered a gift box. Each box had one rare item...a nirncrux, motif page, or a furnishing recipe.

Akaviri was in the reward table, and I got about a dozen. Granted...I did a ton of box grinding. A friend and I did the Cyrodiil town quests...you can do up to 50 per day per character. That was a lot of gift boxes, lol.

It is also in the reward table for the mid year mayhem (June) pvp event...but out of 200ish boxes I didn’t get a single Akaviri, I don’t think.