The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchased an Alchemy station (works)--Purchased a Enchanter station (does not work) --any thoughts?

charlesc93
charlesc93
Soul Shriven
This occurred in Hunding's Palatial Hall

Best Answers

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Open housing editor with f5, grab item, move it around till it goes green then let go. Should work fine as long as it’s the right way round, took me ages to figure out the green halo bit :D

Edited by Integral1900 on January 8, 2018 6:49PM
    Answer ✓
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    You need to make sure the station is flush with the ground. Repack it and try to place it ensuring you get the green outline if that doesnt work try another space in the home. (Items will often not work on player made platforms)
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to the green outline (the same as that which shows you that you can sit in a chair), make sure nothing is blocking the item. I once hung a pot on a provisioning station because it looked cool but that prevented the provisioning station from being used until I moved the pot.
  • charlesc93
    charlesc93
    Soul Shriven
    Both of you had the idea and I now can enchant to my hearts content!