Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Tip for new players from a new players: Check your Collections, etc. when you begin the game.

KnightfallZX2
I'm sure the pros around here will get a kick of out of this. For two weeks, I've been trying to save up 10k in gold to buy a mount (horse). I quickly grew tired of running around on foot, so I made this a goal. Well, two weeks later, I finally reached 10k, and purchased a horse.

ESO tells me to choose it in my Collections. So there I go, not only to find the newly purchased horse, but also some "Nix-something-something" mount. I had no idea I had it, nor where I collected it from! Turns out, it came with the Morrowind pack I'd bought over the holidays. I never knew!

So here, I had a mount all along, and wasted 10k. I laughed about it, because hey, it's a learning thing. I thought I would share this here so others wouldn't make the same mistake as me.

Side note: I'd joined a guild via the forums here, and shared this story on Discord as well. Another member of the guild very kindly sent me 10k in the game as "reimbursement"! What a kind gesture!
PSN: KnightfallZX2 | Server: NA
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before comments about Nix Hound drops in crown crates ...