The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vivec PC/NA “OFFICIAL” Discussion

• Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Miat's... >.<
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    sooo many dc. did a guild reroll to dc or did they abandon the other campaigns and come to vivec for prime time?
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man just went to this hell hole last night and fought on the bridge between AD and DC, my god..... so many Destros
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    sooo many dc. did a guild reroll to dc or did they abandon the other campaigns and come to vivec for prime time?

There’s a guild that picks up a LOT of LFGs from zone. Stacking multiple raids roll any opposition. They usually play during the day and are gone by prime time, but one of them had emperor yesterday, so I guess they stuck around.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

There’s a guild that picks up a LOT of LFGs from zone. Stacking multiple raids roll any opposition. They usually play during the day and are gone by prime time, but one of them had emperor yesterday, so I guess they stuck around.

Innocents Abroad is the guild. 2pm-5pm est they hijack most of the DC faction, running 3 groups deep and go pvdoor. Other factions are figuring it out, DC doesn't have the population left to defend.

The pvdoor Zerg doesn't defend anything, you can wait until the last resource flips blue on a keep then a 4 man can go flip it back while the rest of EP and AD can continue taking DC home keeps.

It's a good thing they only run 3 hours or DC wouldn't be able to hold first place. Those 3 hours, they're screwed.

If you're DC I would suggest following them. You can't defend cause most of the pop is already with them and it's great AP leeching on. You can get 200-300k AP easy. Just don't expect to get much PVP in, they win through sheer numbers and not many of them have any actual PVP skill or understand group combat dynamics.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had found some solid small scale that didn’t lag me out around The triple pop lock time between 1:30-4:00 AM CST :trollface:
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    Anrose wrote: »

Innocents Abroad is the guild. 2pm-5pm est they hijack most of the DC faction, running 3 groups deep and go pvdoor. Other factions are figuring it out, DC doesn't have the population left to defend.

The pvdoor Zerg doesn't defend anything, you can wait until the last resource flips blue on a keep then a 4 man can go flip it back while the rest of EP and AD can continue taking DC home keeps.

It's a good thing they only run 3 hours or DC wouldn't be able to hold first place. Those 3 hours, they're screwed.

If you're DC I would suggest following them. You can't defend cause most of the pop is already with them and it's great AP leeching on. You can get 200-300k AP easy. Just don't expect to get much PVP in, they win through sheer numbers and not many of them have any actual PVP skill or understand group combat dynamics.

It is unfortunately also the strategy of a couple big DC guilds, to not defend. or even take keeps, if it won't emp one of their people. I can watch zone desperately trying to get the numbers to defend, while said guilds are just grabbing RSS or PVEdooring all at times while DC is pop locked.

Honestly, I wish they would either get rid of Emp or change it to X amount of AP has to be earned defending, or taking keeps/rss that are defended. I think it would be healthier for all campaigns.

I love big battles defending and taking keeps, but I also love small scale fights taking a RSS, it saddens me that recently they don't seem to exist on SHor except for an hour, and on Vivec it depends on the whims of those who wish to be Emp. I don't play my EP alt anymore, maybe I should see what it is like over there, or roll an AD.
    Edited by Hexquisite on January 8, 2018 8:34PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~