Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Set piece with no set!?

Partomax
Partomax
✭✭✭
So I recently acquired some Seventh Legion armor for my pvp stamwarden and I wasn't understanding why I only had 4p set bonus until I looked at my armor and found out one of my armor pieces didn't have a set

6f6fb3cec38c72b9cb7e9eb3983d4630.png

Is this a bug? Is this item rewarded from some quest? why does it have the same name but no set? What is the meaning of this ._.
PC/EU - This is a signature
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a reward for The Lion's Den quest in Bangkorai: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Lion's_Den_(quest)
    It doesn't appear to have been a set-piece item before One Tamriel, so you'll need to find or buy boots that are part of the Seventh Legion Brute set to complete your 5-piece bonus.
    Edited by VaranisArano on January 5, 2018 10:57PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that quest reward always trips up players ... might be nice if ZOS gave it a different name.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, you're experiencing the fun of ESO armor names.
    It's also fun when you have over 300 items in your bank, and are trying to find pieces that go to a set, only every piece in the set has a different, weird, unrelated name.

VERY HAPPY that they're going to be coming out with storage chests, because now I'll be able to put all the pieces from one set in one chest, so I can actually find them. <3
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, a very unfortunate and misleading item name choice here on ZOS' part. :)

The actual Seventh Legion set is called "Seventh Legion Brute", and its items are named "Seventh Legion's <Item>", as opposed to your "<Item> of the Seventh Legion".

Edited by Loc2262 on January 6, 2018 9:55AM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the replies, I now have actual seventh legion armor and everything is good

very bad naming choice on ZOS behalf tho ;p
    PC/EU - This is a signature