Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Subterranean Assault cp scale off?

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
I know it scales off mighty, but does this also use master at arms?

Best Answer

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the ESO Build Editor, yes it does. I put 50 CP in Mighty and 50 in Master At Arms, and the calculation hint says "Tooltip Damage 1 = 9652 Poison Damage + 11% Poison + 18% Direct + 5% All = 13074 final"

It's not 100% certain that the build editor is accurate in that regard, but usually they are very accurate, so I'll assume that the answer is "yes". :)

Edited by Loc2262 on January 5, 2018 11:55AM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
    Answer ✓
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Thank you
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My PVP advice is:

Master at Arms is the most efficient way to increase sub damage.

The next most efficient way is to unlock the Tactician and Exploiter passives, giving you a 10% damage increase after a dodge roll, the inefficient CP you spend to unlock tactician would not yield a 10% increase in damage if placed elsewhere.

Since unlocking Tactician leaves us with 110 remaining CP to split between Mighty, Precise Strikes, Piercing, and Thaumaturge you’ll want to be efficient with those points and make sure you’re hitting jump points and squeezing out all the damage you can depending on your specific setup

Edit: @Reorx_Holybeard has done great work with the build editor and the only issues I’ve ever found with it have been irrelevant number differences due to rounding
    Edited by Lexxypwns on January 5, 2018 5:31PM
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didnt it falsely scale with thaumaturge at the beginning? Has it been fixed or was it never wrong?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didnt it falsely scale with thaumaturge at the beginning? Has it been fixed or was it never wrong?

The only incorrect scaling I know of on warden is that fletcher scales off MAA and is considered direct damage
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I thought both of these were wrong. Nevermind, I'll test it on my warden later, but thanks for the answer.