Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there less woodworking items in game compared to others?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed I am levelling enchanting almost same speed as enchanting. I found myself with 59 pitch and 1000 hemming as to say. Anyone having similar experience?
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you doing master writs, or crafting furniture occasionally?

Personally, I get more woodworking master writs than the other equipment master writs; and some of the furnishings that are crafted use quite a bit of pitch.

Other than that I think woodworking leveled faster than blacksmithing but slower than cloth, on most my toons.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re leveling by deconstructing items, then wood will level slower than smith or cloth. You can speed it up by doing writs...the intricate items you’re rewarded will level it very quickly.

And right now the quality mats are the rarest of the three trade skills. Pitch has become ridiculously rare...I almost suspect a glitch.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    If you’re leveling by deconstructing items, then wood will level slower than smith or cloth. You can speed it up by doing writs...the intricate items you’re rewarded will level it very quickly.

And right now the quality mats are the rarest of the three trade skills. Pitch has become ridiculously rare...I almost suspect a glitch.

Yes feels like something happened too wood last year I had like 600 at min.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there are less woodworking items - since woodworking is only staves, shields and bows pretty much, whereas blacksmithing is heavy armor and all the weapons and clothing is light and med armor. However you also need less wood because you'll only use 2 wood pieces of gear at once at most(weapons) ;) It takes slightly longer to level as well but not THAT much longer, and wood is cheap enough to buy as well.