Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Live Stream?

Peekachu99
Peekachu99
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Been waiting for 30m. Is there some kind of a delay?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’d read the twitch feed instead of starting a new forums thread you’d see they’re working on it.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you’d read the twitch feed instead of starting a new forums thread you’d see they’re working on it.

I’m waiting in que on YouTube. No need to be rude and there’s no update there—it was an official channel listed in the news. Twitch has terrible quality anyway.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on January 4, 2018 11:29PM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suspect the stream is going to be cancelled tonight and done another day.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Gina_Bruno: We need a few minutes to setup, but we will be streaming tonight

signing off
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's almost not worth watching.. you can't really see much of anything on the screen. Had they been smart, they would have put the web cam infront of the game screen so we could actually SEE the new content. We DON'T NEED to see them as they talk.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s up. And they’re doing their best. I’m gonna watch it since they’re taking the time to do it.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    It's almost not worth watching.. you can't really see much of anything on the screen. Had they been smart, they would have put the web cam infront of the game screen so we could actually SEE the new content. We DON'T NEED to see them as they talk.

Yup. Exactly. And there was no need to laugh about how we couldn't see their stuff either, joking about wasting our time.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

I’m waiting in que on YouTube. No need to be rude and there’s no update there—it was an official channel listed in the news. Twitch has terrible quality anyway.

Yeah on the rudeness. I don't even know what a twitch feed is!