Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: January 4 @ 6pm EST – Dragon Bones Preview"

• MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    I think it may be another two/three days for it :(
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Seriously, come to Twitch. ZOS response rate is 10x the entire history of the rest of the game in the wildly scrolling chat.

Well, the subject has been snow, and pizza, and a lot of "don't want to talk about that yet". :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax have lags even with their own stream.

Priceless. :joy:
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Seriously, come to Twitch. ZOS response rate is 10x the entire history of the rest of the game in the wildly scrolling chat.

Well, the subject has been snow, and pizza, and a lot of "don't want to talk about that yet". :smile:

"No ETA on that."
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kharnis wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    If this is YouTube's fault we'd be happy with a Twitch-only show like usual ;)

Haha it's not. We encountered an issue with our own streaming hardware. As is Murphy's Law, the issue cropped up right before we were getting ready to go live. We're still hoping to host the stream tonight, but if not we will move it to another night (just not tomorrow night.)

not tomorrow? God forbid you stay late on a friday

Dude. They're going to be out of town tomorrow night.

thats for audio and is over at 2:30.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you gonna push another dlc if you can't get the stream working?
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭

Haha it's not. We encountered an issue with our own streaming hardware. As is Murphy's Law, the issue cropped up right before we were getting ready to go live. We're still hoping to host the stream tonight, but if not we will move it to another night (just not tomorrow night.)

On top of that, some players actually have a social life on Friday, so better to host it on a night when more people can watch.

pretty sure u could watch it later since u know if its next week ull have to wait anyways
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We are working with the streaming hardware vendor on the issue. We are hoping to know if we'll be able to have today's ESO Live show very soon. Please stand by.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Kharnis
    Kharnis
    ✭✭✭

And the major snowstorm that's happening literally all along the eastern coast of North America? That's not going to factor into your little gripe?
    "Technology today is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof devices, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

- Rich Cook
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously just call it. You've kept people waiting for over an hour. Just call it and do the episode when you can actually get this working.
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭

And the major snowstorm that's happening literally all along the eastern coast of North America? That's not going to factor into your little gripe?

Nope
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a conference and they are doing a community event tomorrow also. Their offices are probably two hour drive at least from that location too.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We are working with the streaming hardware vendor on the issue. We are hoping to know if we'll be able to have today's ESO Live show very soon. Please stand by.

1ppi4p.jpg

Just kidding. I hope you guys finish it soon, really looking forward to watch it.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭

It is a conference and they are doing a community event tomorrow also. Their offices are probably two hour drive at least from that location too.

Isn't it just drinks at a bar. Hardly an event. Can't stream before they go? They literally have one job...
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭

Also the forecast is sunny and clear tomorrow :).
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Update: We've determined that our streaming hardware will need more time to fix, however we want to make this ESO Live show happen for you. We're setting up a webcam and will be going live as soon as possible. Thanks for hanging in there with us, everyone!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't it just drinks at a bar. Hardly an event. Can't stream before they go? They literally have one job...

Oh geez. Maybe before they will be kinda busy hosting a panel at MAGFest?
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭

I already said thats the audio people. Nothing to do with them.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure why I am bothering, but Gina and Jessica will be at the events tomorrow.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it’s ESO_Live on Twitch, right. Just making sure. No one is in chat or nothing.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who ever is hosting this is a master of suspense .
  • Kharnis
    Kharnis
    ✭✭✭

Just wow. I have met a lot of people in my life, and yet, in the entirety of my existence, I can honestly say that not a one of them has been able to singularly prove my signature to be correct. I would applaud you, sir, for fear that you would think it was firecrackers.
    "Technology today is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof devices, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

- Rich Cook
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Great effort tonight on answering as many questions you have on multiple threads , This is a very promising start to the year long may the transparency continue . As for the live stream I can only imagine the stress levels your having . Again great commitment to getting it on .
    Finally I just like to say to everyone out there , you may not agree with the way zos implements stuff in the game but the community team really do well getting things they are allowed to put out there for us
    Have a good time at magfest
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    ^ agreed. B)
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: housing storage

OMG YAY!

... I hope the hoops to be jumped through to actually get it aren't horrible.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was unable to put everything else on hold to wait for the stream today. will there be a way to view this broadcast in its entirety, later on? and if someone would be kind enough to make up a link to idiot-proof it for us, i'd deeply appreciate that.

with hope and gratitude
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ok i guess ill be the first to say this. Outfit system looks bomb HOWEVER, there is no way that you should be able to make a sword/axe/mace/dagger look like one of the other one hand weapons. I would understand shields but the weapons TYPE actually changes stats for dual wielding and 2 hand weapons so Please ZOS RECONSIDER THIS !
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If the stats dont matter that much then just wield an axe if that is what you want for the look. or sword or dagger etc.
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert Please give us a Skin to make us able to hide vampirism ^^
    Edited by Gamer1986PAN on January 5, 2018 1:58AM
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok i guess ill be the first to say this. Outfit system looks bomb HOWEVER, there is no way that you should be able to make a sword/axe/mace/dagger look like one of the other one hand weapons. I would understand shields but the weapons TYPE actually changes stats for dual wielding and 2 hand weapons so Please ZOS RECONSIDER THIS !

Why? This system is purely cosmetic and won't change item stats. Ie: A dagger changed into an axe will still have the dagger's stats and will not inherit the axe's stats.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart