Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: January 4 @ 6pm EST – Dragon Bones Preview"

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bers_Ser wrote: »
    What time are this in europa? Thursday, January 4 at 6pm EST?
    Enodoc wrote: »
    On that note - hopefully this will work...
    ESO Live in your local time

@Bers_Ser

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another plague in Skyrim, Prequel to Peryites quest in skyrim prehaps? probs not but its interesting
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    On that note - hopefully this will work...
    ESO Live in your local time

FYI I checked this link... and it did convert properly for me (my time difference is easy and I already knew it) so should work for everyone. Just make sure the "converted time" says your time zone.

@Bers_Ser click the link in the quotes I just quoted. Should tell you what time it is for you locally.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26281?utm_source=SocialMedia&utm_medium=bitly

Well if this is the only thing they are covering it looks like they are NOT increasing player caps or item slots in player housing... things I wanted WAY more than storage. SIGH :neutral:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m reference to the Outfit system:

Will I be able to set up an outfit on my crafter, who knows all the styles, and then wear it on a character who knows none of the styles? Or will I need to go farm 14 sets of all 50 something motifs just to have the option as available on all characters?
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina, will Finn be on "the show"? I rather like when the "funny guy" is one the show, his comments are often entertaining.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Gina, will Finn be on "the show"? I rather like when the "funny guy" is one the show, his comments are often entertaining.

"Yes".
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    priforce wrote: »
    The Morrowind trailer announcement was last year on January 31st, and it created hype until the release. I actually loved it. It was a great way to engage the community. I hope they do the same again so we can all stress out and lose hairs and stalk the forums for updates leading to the next chapter, which I am hoping, also includes a new class. So end of this month, I hope we get an announcement trailer that will blow our socks off and make us obsessed with getting ready for the next chapter.

Wouldn't expect a new class with the chapter. More likely to be a world skill line for the psyjic orider.

Necromancy could be handled the same way as a world skill line with temporary summons like the warden and a permanent pet as the ultimate.

I really hope there is a new class. I know it hasn’t been officially stated, but it’d be pretty cool if new classes were expected to come with every chapter release. Maybe if another class is released it would tie in with the psyjic order or the daedra, something thematically appropriate to the continuation of the story.
    "Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'" - Olfrid Battle-Born
    PC/Mac - NA
    Thian Battle-Born - Nord Stamina DK DPS
    Alynu Dreth - Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Reeh-Jah Nisar - Argonian Stamina Nightblade DPS
    Eraldil Riverrun - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
    Tsavani Khanai - Khajit Magicka Templar DPS
    Laila The Huntress - Nord Stamina DK Tank
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which stream should we be watching for the chance to comment? YouTube or Twitch?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    baratron wrote: »
    Which stream should we be watching for the chance to comment? YouTube or Twitch?

We'll be keeping a closer eye on Twitch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any announcements about performance improvements in Cyrodil?
  • Kode
    Kode
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'll be tuned in...

Any plans to discuss balance, specifically PvP/Cyrodiil? Or any plans to lock campaigns to factions?
    Kode Darkstar, Aldmeri Dominion
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Kode wrote: »

Any plans to discuss balance, specifically PvP/Cyrodiil? Or any plans to lock campaigns to factions?

We'll be chatting about balance and other combat things in one of our next shows, but not today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't you start the livestreams a little earlier? It's going to be midnight in Europe :(
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kode wrote: »

We'll be chatting about balance and other combat things in one of our next shows, but not today.

So Wheeler and Wrobel will be back on the show on another date?
    Edited by Vanthras79 on January 4, 2018 8:26PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    Couldn't you start the livestreams a little earlier? It's going to be midnight in Europe :(

We in Europe have been greatly privileged to have every ESO Live for the past year at the convenient time of 8pm (GMT) or 9pm (central Europe). This means that the majority of North Americans have missed them due to being at school or work, because they've started at 11am (Alaska) to 4pm (west coast of Canada). Meanwhile, it's been 5am for Japanese players (sleep time for almost everyone) and 7-9am for players in Oceania (Australia and New Zealand).

There is no one good time which suits everyone.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • ThinkerOfThings
    ThinkerOfThings
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the time frame, if I rush home from work, I may be able to catch most of it, before the replay!
    "It is very, very sad being mortal. There is happiness, yes. But mostly sadness. As I have said, count only the happy hours." - Vivec
    XBOX - EP: Sen Sadri ( DE NB )
  • ThinkerOfThings
    ThinkerOfThings
    ✭✭✭
    Bers_Ser wrote: »
    What time are this in europa? Thursday, January 4 at 6pm EST?

Go to google, type in "What is 6:00 PM EST in ###?" Replace ### with your time zone! Voila!
    "It is very, very sad being mortal. There is happiness, yes. But mostly sadness. As I have said, count only the happy hours." - Vivec
    XBOX - EP: Sen Sadri ( DE NB )
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We have encountered a technical difficulty with our streaming hardware that is preventing us from starting ESO Live on time tonight at 6pm EST. There is a possibility we will need to postpone the show to another day. We'll know within the next hour, and let you know by 7pm EST. If we do postpone the show, we'll keep you updated on what the new day/time will be.

Thanks for your for understanding and support.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We have encountered a technical difficulty with our streaming hardware that is preventing us from starting ESO Live on time tonight at 6pm EST. There is a possibility we will need to postpone the show to another day. We'll know within the next hour, and let you know by 7pm EST. If we do postpone the show, we'll keep you updated on what the new day/time will be.

If this is YouTube's fault we'd be happy with a Twitch-only show like usual ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Haha it's not. We encountered an issue with our own streaming hardware. As is Murphy's Law, the issue cropped up right before we were getting ready to go live. We're still hoping to host the stream tonight, but if not we will move it to another night (just not tomorrow night.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Huh, left with just knowing we're gonna have to pay for stuff, and not how much. Hope the cost of this technical difficulty being addressed won't drive cost of additional outfit slots higher than even what was planned. :P
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on January 4, 2018 11:08PM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Huh, left with just knowing we're gonna have to pay for stuff, and not how much. Hope the cost of this technical difficulty being addressed won't drive cost of additional outfit slots higher than even what was planned. :P

GET
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eatmyface wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

GET

Get...?
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

GET

Get...?

TFO, with the whinging.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

GET

Get...?

TFO, with the whinging.

Wow. Must be EP. Or DC. Hope you enjoy going broke. ;P
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭

Haha it's not. We encountered an issue with our own streaming hardware. As is Murphy's Law, the issue cropped up right before we were getting ready to go live. We're still hoping to host the stream tonight, but if not we will move it to another night (just not tomorrow night.)

not tomorrow? God forbid you stay late on a friday
  • Kharnis
    Kharnis
    ✭✭✭

Dude. They're going to be out of town tomorrow night.
    "Technology today is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof devices, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

- Rich Cook
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, come to Twitch. ZOS response rate is 10x the entire history of the rest of the game in the wildly scrolling chat.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kharnis wrote: »

Dude. They're going to be out of town tomorrow night.

On top of that, some players actually have a social life on Friday, so better to host it on a night when more people can watch.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle