The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Anyone Know a Good Cp set up for StamDk around 1200 penetration.

AtraisMachina2
Im on Xbox so I cant calculate this stuff perfectly. Our group pen is around 17700 so i need StamDk and Stamplar CP set ups Around 1200 cp penetration. Thanks for any help!
XB1-NA AD
Bosmer Stamina Templar-DD/Tank
Altmer Magika Sorcerer-DD
Khajit Stamina Templar-DD
Redguard Stamina Templar-DD
Breton Templar-Healer
Altmer Magika Nightblade-DD
700+ CP
Affiliations:
The Late Shift-GM
Cooldown
Abstraqt

Best Answers

• Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked Alcast?
    https://alcasthq.com/
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
    Answer ✓
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you checked Alcast?

How is this relevant?
    Im on Xbox so I cant calculate this stuff perfectly. Our group pen is around 17700 so i need StamDk and Stamplar CP set ups Around 1200 cp penetration. Thanks for any help!

Your first mistake is to assume that you'll have 100% uptime on all the penetration debuffs. Alkosh uptimes are usually around 70%, Sunderflame is about 80% (unless its a really static fight), NMG is about 95%. Minor Fracture is at around 75% in non static fights.

Btw, the penetration cap is at 18,2k so if you've got 17,7k penetration already, that means you'll only need 500 extra penetration when all debuffs are up. So I don't know which number to base the CP around and therefore I'll just go with the 1,2k. So you'll need quite a fair bit more penetration CP than 1,2k. Usually most people go for around 20CP into Piercing to account for the downtimes on the debuffs, but that's on PC, where uptimes will generally be higher than on consoles.

As far as the Stam DK goes: 56 Mighty, 56 Precise Strikes, 56 Thaum, 28 Master at arms, 9 Phys Weapon expert and the rest into penetration. If you're confident in your group's uptimes, or if you're doing a very static trial (like AA for example), then you can take down the penetration to 20 CP and adjust Precise Strikes to 61.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Answer ✓
  • AtraisMachina2
    Izaki wrote: »
    Have you checked Alcast?

How is this relevant?

Your first mistake is to assume that you'll have 100% uptime on all the penetration debuffs. Alkosh uptimes are usually around 70%, Sunderflame is about 80% (unless its a really static fight), NMG is about 95%. Minor Fracture is at around 75% in non static fights.

Btw, the penetration cap is at 18,2k so if you've got 17,7k penetration already, that means you'll only need 500 extra penetration when all debuffs are up. So I don't know which number to base the CP around and therefore I'll just go with the 1,2k. So you'll need quite a fair bit more penetration CP than 1,2k. Usually most people go for around 20CP into Piercing to account for the downtimes on the debuffs, but that's on PC, where uptimes will generally be higher than on consoles.

As far as the Stam DK goes: 56 Mighty, 56 Precise Strikes, 56 Thaum, 28 Master at arms, 9 Phys Weapon expert and the rest into penetration. If you're confident in your group's uptimes, or if you're doing a very static trial (like AA for example), then you can take down the penetration to 20 CP and adjust Precise Strikes to 61.

We are running alkosh on both tanks so we should be over 70% with that but we dont have torugs so we drop crusher a bit. Do you know a good stamplar cp set up?
    XB1-NA AD
    Bosmer Stamina Templar-DD/Tank
    Altmer Magika Sorcerer-DD
    Khajit Stamina Templar-DD
    Redguard Stamina Templar-DD
    Breton Templar-Healer
    Altmer Magika Nightblade-DD
    700+ CP
    Affiliations:
    The Late Shift-GM
    Cooldown
    Abstraqt

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Have you checked Alcast?

How is this relevant?

We are running alkosh on both tanks so we should be over 70% with that but we dont have torugs so we drop crusher a bit. Do you know a good stamplar cp set up?

Yep Alkosh with 2 tanks is usually around 70% uptime. Due to how synergies work it's a pretty hard set to keep solid uptime on. As far as the stamplar goes, do the same thing as the DK except instead of putting points into Phys Weap Expert put them into Mighty to bump it up to 64 and put the remaining point into Piercing.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade