The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why can’t we preview all craftable housing items in game?

kenjiblaster25
kenjiblaster25
✭✭✭
Can’t we preview all craft recipes in our crafting menus? It’s unnecessarily hard to plan when you can’t see everything you could make.
Edited by kenjiblaster25 on January 3, 2018 1:39PM
Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
Ebonheart Pact
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    You can preview them from the crafting stations. If you mean previewing them when you pick up a diagram, no you can't but that would be nice. I google the item to see if I want to keep or sell it.

If you mean something else I may figure it out when I have more coffee.
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    I do not mean that. I mean preview everything possible in the whole game. You can see what styles you can’t make and you can see other craftables with ingredients and knowledge unticked.
    Edited by kenjiblaster25 on January 3, 2018 3:14PM
    Kenjil

Ebonheart Pact
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's an addon for that, CraftStore or something I think? There's also a separate addon that lets you preview all the things you can make from crafting stations, or/and any furniture by its link.
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Add ons are for the elite. Zenimax don’t give them to us console scum
    Kenjil

Ebonheart Pact
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch. To be honest I have no idea how you guys manage to play on consoles without all the things ZOS neglected to put in the original game. Heck the guildtraders search alone, on PC it's a minor inconvenience of having to install an addon or two and use TTC, on console I think I'd throw the device out of the window before finding what I'm looking for...
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Haha best comment ever! From a console perspective PC players do get a fair bit of extra flexibility and playability out of the game.

Going through Guild traders is a total ball ache! Plus we have to know when to do attacks and blocks and take potions without on screen reminders :smiley:
    Kenjil

Ebonheart Pact