Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Duragon's Dragonknight Healer Build

Duragon_Darko
Duragon_Darko
✭✭✭
Like, comment and subscribe! Thanks for the support, and any feedback is appreciated!

https://youtu.be/LKlcXQufvTw
.... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK seems like an odd choice for healer . What made you choose a DK ?
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    DK seems like an odd choice for healer . What made you choose a DK ?

I actually started as a tank, but in my travels, the game gives you so much freedom compared to other MMO's. Technically, every class can do any job. Mind you, some classes do certain jobs better then others, but the point that you can be whatever you want to be, in any class was intriguing. So, I tried it and I had fun.

The only issue is I didn't want to make another character, and to change skills around each time was expensive, so I decided to gather enough skill points to spec into everything once, and just have to spend the 3k gold to rearrange champion points. So now I have 300 skill points and can be a dps, tank, healer just by changing champion points.... and still have enough skill points to be a master crafter in woodworking, blacksmithing and enchanting.

You should try it. I've seen Nightblade tanks, Nightblade healers, Sorcerer tanks, I mean.... think about it. The game gives you that much freedom.

Any questions, just ask! Like and subscribe, please. I'm in dire need of subscriptions, lol.
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% no spc, wont be taken seriously.

combat physician is junk, ask @TheDoomsdayMonster. you do correctly say that spc is better, so.

no warhorn. at least you have a lightning staff.

you also are using igneous shields. in mean you really dont have much as that will help you as a healer but did you know that one players cast of igneous shields overwrites others? meaning that you will take a dk tanks ~12k shield away from them and give them a ~1.5k. it is really bad.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on January 2, 2018 1:54PM
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% no spc, wont be taken seriously.

combat physician is junk, ask @TheDoomsdayMonster.

no warhorn. at least you have a lightning staff.

you also are using igneous shields. in mean you really dont have much as that will help you as a healer but did you know that one players cast of igneous shields overwrites others? meaning that you will take a dk tanks ~12k shield away from them and give them a ~1.5k. it is really bad.

You are junk @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO

:)

@Duragon_Darko

Combat Physician is pretty good; it makes a significant difference in your groups ability to survive...

It's best in groups of 4 or smaller however...

Also, if you are gonna use it, the ideal way to get the most out of it is with HoTs and possession of a high Spell Crit...

Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on January 2, 2018 1:26PM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks foe the comments, guys!

@Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Yes, I do know it overwrites, as should everyone by now, so if you're rolling with a DK tank that uses it, then sub it out. I shoukd have put that in the video as maybe not as many people know about it writing over itself. Will take note! I also mentioned like 4 times at the beginning, it's not an optimal build simply because of the SPC, lol. But, still a fun build and can heal perfect with it in dungeons... which is the point of playing a video game, lol.

@thedoomsdaymonster
    Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it!