Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just give us 25 slots

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one house really close to done and it is looking like I will have about 100 slots to spare. How about letting me send those 100 slots to another home where I need them? Ya know just to tide me over until we get more slots...
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I have one house really close to done and it is looking like I will have about 100 slots to spare. How about letting me send those 100 slots to another home where I need them? Ya know just to tide me over until we get more slots...

What house btw?
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because that's exactly what this game needs now, more useless updates. Here's an idea, go play the sims and stop this bs.

Player Houses are as much a part of The Elder Scrolls as Mia'q the Liar....
    #morehousingslots
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    kargen27 wrote: »

What house btw?

Snugpod. I created an Orc and wasn't paying attention so he ended up in the wrong alliance. So he is working on making it feel like home. Need to add more but I'll be done way before I run out of slots. Eventually all my characters should have their own homes.

n6H0cPs.jpg

ViyDm7y.jpg

Z9BsdFz.jpg

UdMF0Gf.jpg

Started this project last night while waiting for our PvP group to show up so lots of tweaking needed before my Orc will be happy.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."