Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Campaign Rewards

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't PvP often, but since we now have the Transmute Gems and they're easier to get in PvP than PvE, I took three characters into Vivec over the weekend and yesterday, and got over 25k AP on each. It wouldn't have been very far over 25k but I know it was at least that much on each one.

DC won the campaign, so I was very happy to receive TWO Campaign Reward mails with a 50 Gem Geode on each.
However, the third character, the one I did last, did not even receive a Reward mail. Not so much as a "thank you for participating". The same happened to a friend, who said he missed out, on a couple of his characters. Yet another friend, who did it on 8 toons, received 8 Reward mails, with 8 Geodes.

What gives?

Also, if your faction doesn't win, is the reward Geode only 25, or still 50?

Thanks.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to look at your end of campaign reward tier. Are you sure it was up to 1 at least? Or are you sure you were playing in your home campaign on the toon that didnt get anything?
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All three had Vivec as Home, and all three got roughly the same amount of AP. But even if the third one missed out on the geode, surely he should at least have gotten a bit of gold and some wall repair kits?

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER