The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP, a story of disconnect

AngryOldMan
AngryOldMan
✭✭✭✭
I dont know how many AP and rewards for the worthy i lost because i get disconnected when a siege is almost over, but its not few. Today i had 10 disconnects and was placed in queue to relog. Once i get to character select everything seems ok, and i log in my character and come to cyrodil load screen only to read unable to connect with server please try again later. Now i understand why people nightcap, during night when nobody's online i dont get disconnected. I really like PVP, but it's just so frustrating to have to relog 10 times during a gaming session
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    tryed to post picture, but gave up, fml i go to sleep now
    Edited by AngryOldMan on November 22, 2017 12:31AM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO PvP in a nutshell.

RIP :'(
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Died while hanging in loading screens 2 x today when DC were taking stuff faster than it took my carcass to fly from brindle > nikel..waiting waiting, dead on transit, respawn.. waiting waiting.. dead on the transit.. makes for a fun day i tells ya. Seems to be all connected to be in a group, soon as I join one it turns to turd when the servers are full.

Edited by Goshua on November 22, 2017 5:34AM
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know how many AP and rewards for the worthy i lost because i get disconnected when a siege is almost over, but its not few. Today i had 10 disconnects and was placed in queue to relog. Once i get to character select everything seems ok, and i log in my character and come to cyrodil load screen only to read unable to connect with server please try again later. Now i understand why people nightcap, during night when nobody's online i dont get disconnected. I really like PVP, but it's just so frustrating to have to relog 10 times during a gaming session

A perhaps superstitious suggestion: Don't be near the transitus shrine or back flag after capturing a keep, and don't fix breached walls until you've had the tick. Everytime I ended up in load screen after capturing a keep, I did some of these things. When I haven't, I have avoided load screen. But I know others got there (I hear them say so hehe....).
  • VJzoo
    VJzoo
    ✭✭
    I know this is an older thread but this happens to me and my wife all the time in cyro, we are in Australia and play on the EU server, so maybe its something to do with bad ping as we are around 450+ ping.

We can normal can run around for 30 seconds or so doing scouting as we dc :P