The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning after 1 year help me spec

Road2insanity777
Road2insanity777
✭✭✭
I have 3 50s and 500 some cp. I want to spec at least one for pvp and one for pve(trials). With these 3 race/class combos which would you use for pvp and which for trials and how would you spec them.

Altmer DK
Dunmer Temp
Altmer NB

Edit: also which would be the easist to get through vma?
Edited by Road2insanity777 on December 30, 2017 4:26AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you are back after that long time, i would recommend you to play in pvp with the class you are most familiar with.
    If you are familiar with all three, then go with the templar into pvp, since its a rather weak class for dps in pve. Its a good choice for pvp, since magplars arent that hard to play. I would recommend going heavy armor for the beginning.
    Magicka nightblade woulb be another good choice for pvp, since you have good survivability with cloak. Magicka dragonknight would be the hardest class in your case for pvp.
    For pve, magdk would probably or magnb would be your choice, since both can deal decent damage. Magnb has some more complex rotations and mechanism though.
    For msa i think also the magnb should be chosen, since the class has nice dps, movement and dps.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am biased toward NBs in pvp because I like to stealth and gank and move fast and hidden. That said, magblades got some boosts recently that make them POWERFUL in pvp. They may have replaced mag sorcs as the scariest opponents to 1v1 with. You might start with the magblade just to get back into it...you’ll die less since you’ll be so stealthy. In theory.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer DK: https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-build-pve/

Don't know how you ran before, magic or stamina...but from what I gather magDK's are all but extinct in PvP but if you're looking to spec a stamDK for PvE, Alcast's builds are a good place to start.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭
    You could always turn the altmer DK into a tank. Magicka regen is super strong on tanks right now, making Altmer a viable tanking race
    Tank - PC/NA - IR - GH
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Altmer DK: https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-build-pve/

Don't know how you ran before, magic or stamina...but from what I gather magDK's are all but extinct in PvP but if you're looking to spec a stamDK for PvE, Alcast's builds are a good place to start.

quite the opposite, magDks are the popular ones in PvP.
    But altmer is not the best race for mDk, because you are not a dunmer, you should avoid being a vampire, which hurts mDk mobility a lot.
    That being said it should be doing just fine.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on January 1, 2018 6:38AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are specifically going for having one char for PvE and one char for PvP, I’d say use the Altmer NB as a Mag NB PvE DPS (they’re amazing atm) and the Dunmer Templar or Altmer DK as a PvP build.