The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon swap and wardens sub assault?

Torbschka
Torbschka
✭✭✭✭
Hey,

if I have sub assault slotted on backbar (stam or magicka morph) and avtivate it and swap my bar to my mainbar, will it does the same DMG if i would have activated it on my mainbar, because I have way higher weapon DMG here.

So, will I lose DMG (not the 2% for animal abilities) if I activate this skill backbar or will it calculate ur stars when it fires?
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage will be calculated at the moment of the appearance of shalks.
    Everything is viable
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ladislao wrote: »

So I wont lose DMG slotting it backbar?
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »
    Ladislao wrote: »

So I wont lose DMG slotting it backbar?

Most likely you will get more damage by this way :) Just check your tooltip on both bars.
    Everything is viable
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But I think the weapon trait active at the time it was cast applies.. So, for example if your front bar has sharpened, it won't benefit from it.

I think..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things like this are easy to test. Find a test dummy or, if you don't have one, find a mammoth to test it on.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Things like this are easy to test. Find a test dummy or, if you don't have one, find a mammoth to test it on.

I'm calling PETA on you
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @Hollery