Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This house is NOT currently for sale ?

Luciferazazell
Luciferazazell
✭✭✭
Why are some homesteads taken off the market did somebody else buy it lol This is ridiculous i mean they just put crowns on sale i buy there biggest pack of crowns and im heading over to the gold coast to purchase LINCHAL GRAND MANOR and i get a this house is not currently for sale why does zenimax do this why was this house taken off from purchase its bad enoigh that these hoises are extremely expensive and even when furnished theres only so much you can do in your house but then they also want to dictate when the houses are available wtf
Edited by Luciferazazell on December 22, 2017 1:17AM
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linchal Grand Manor was only available through the crown store for a limited time from September 14–18, 2017.

Unfortunately most of the crown store only homes are limited time. Who knows maybe someday they will bring it back.
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on December 22, 2017 1:20AM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    Thats some bs they made the homestead they should just leave it in there they put these limited time offer things in there to rack up as much money as they can as if they havent racked up enough already its no like theres not enough space in the crown store to leave it in there wauw thats a shame i was really looking forward on buying that homeatead the greed is real
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah bad move to have time limited houses tbh, and also not having them available as purchases in game for gold as well non furnished that is
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a house I was actually considering spending crowns on too. Send a ticket to zos asking if they will still sell it to you. If you have the crowns for it who knows they might.

**post back here with your results if you do. I'd be interested in knowing if it's worth pickjng up crowns in hopes of still buying this manor.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    How do you send aa ticket to zos you mean a helo ticket from the xbox or from here
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    This was a house I was actually considering spending crowns on too. Send a ticket to zos asking if they will still sell it to you. If you have the crowns for it who knows they might.

**post back here with your results if you do. I'd be interested in knowing if it's worth pickjng up crowns in hopes of still buying this manor.

How do i contact zos you mean through xbox one eso help or through here
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How do i contact zos you mean through xbox one eso help or through here

Like a support ticket in game. Not saying it will work but many times in the past if you have the crowns and you missed a limited item zos will still sell it to you if you ask
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Yeah bad move to have time limited houses tbh, and also not having them available as purchases in game for gold as well non furnished that is

This is the part I don't get. With there being such a narrow window I don't see why they don't make them purchasable for gold nonfurnished.
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's artificial scarcity. They do the limited time availability to encourage impulse buyers.

If you're patient, the houses may come back around.
    PC-NA Goat
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do not sell items via tickets that aren't currently for sale. I'll put bets that those houses will be up for sale again in the same month they went on sale last time.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    They do not sell items via tickets that aren't currently for sale. I'll put bets that those houses will be up for sale again in the same month they went on sale last time.

Well it's either that or they come back in a COUGHcrateCough.

Not to give them any ideas.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    It's artificial scarcity. They do the limited time availability to encourage impulse buyers.

I think the $100 - $150 ish price tag on these crown exclusive houses creates enough scarcity on it's own thank you very much. The limited time window to make the purchase just pretty much ensures you are probably very rarely going to run into someone that has one.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »

I think the $100 - $150 ish price tag on these crown exclusive houses creates enough scarcity on it's own thank you very much. The limited time window to make the purchase just pretty much ensures you are probably very rarely going to run into someone that has one.

You'd think, but I run into way more people with Linchal or Topal's than I expected.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought up by some marketing executive with an artificial degree.

I really hate the marketing tactics ZOS uses in this game.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it matters to ZOS now.

What does matter is that you bought Crowns (transaction finished).. Crown pack itself is a product to ZOS....ZOS won't earn even more by making the house available again.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »

What does matter is that you bought Crowns (transaction finished).. Crown pack itself is a product to ZOS....ZOS won't earn even more by making the house available again.

That's not true at all. The marketing team works really hard to schedule and stagger Crown Store releases to act as a Crown sink. It matters a lot to ZOS that bought Crowns be used as quickly as possible, so that you have to buy more to get any newly released Crown Store items. If ZOS chose to re-release these homes it would absolutely be a good business decision, because people with existing Crowns would buy it (Crown sink) and those who want it but don't have enough Crowns would buy more.

Whether they will or not is up to ZOS. Homestead hasn't been live for a full year yet, so it's too soon to tell what their plans are.
    PC-NA Goat
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Phage

Hmm, right. I didn't think about it...and look at this from that marketing angle. :)
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »
    This.

• Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    If it wkuld be a good marting decision why are the houses removed from being purchased why not leave it in to entice people to by them specially when theres a crown sale that alot of folks are buying crown doesnt that make mich more sence one of the nices houses was put in there for brief period and then taken out pressuring people to buy it with in that short window

That's not true at all. The marketing team works really hard to schedule and stagger Crown Store releases to act as a Crown sink. It matters a lot to ZOS that bought Crowns be used as quickly as possible, so that you have to buy more to get any newly released Crown Store items. If ZOS chose to re-release these homes it would absolutely be a good business decision, because people with existing Crowns would buy it (Crown sink) and those who want it but don't have enough Crowns would buy more.

Whether they will or not is up to ZOS. Homestead hasn't been live for a full year yet, so it's too soon to tell what their plans are.

If it would be a good marting decision why are the houses removed from being purchased why not leave it in there to entice people to buy them specially when theres a crown sale that alot of folks to buy crowns at full price and are buying crown now doesnt that make much more sence one of the nices houses was put in there for brief period and then taken out pressuring people to buy it knowing people will want to buy it since its one of the nices houses at a price 150 dollars for a digital home ? Come on now are you in the twilight zone buddy I have no doubt they work hard to get these things out there bit its only with one intent and one stradegy $$$$ matter afact ive writen already several times through in game support and eso websites support asking if it would be possible to purchase this house and in a very nice way happy holidays and all to tge support team explaining the situation with out any replays
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭

If that were the case wouldnt it be a good marketing decision to leave it. Why are the houses removed from being purchased why not leave it in there to entice people to buy them. Specially when theres a crown sale that you know everyones in the crown store scooping up those packages being crowns arent cheap and those big manors and houses arent cheap i mean 150 $ for a furnished digital home? thats alittle out there just alittle thats the price of to full games and you stille have 30 bicks left over so doesnt that make much more sence that they took one of the nices houses and put in there for brief period and then taken out pressuring there customer base to buy it with in that short window thats what it clearly looks like to me. I dont know about you in the twilight zone but here o. Earth its pretty clear. I even wrote to them through in game and through eso,s support on website i summited over 6 tickets recently very nice expressing happy holidays to there support team explaning my dilemma did i get a replie nope i got one stating we see your havi g trouble buy crown package lol which was not even what i wrote but being there system is automated to begin with it probably miss understood maybe lol I have no doubt that eso, bethesda , zenimax whom ever works very hard but of course like most big companies only for one thing $$$$
    Edited by Luciferazazell on December 22, 2017 10:01PM
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »

Yeah they do. I've seen it first hand. Its a hit or miss, not always gonna get someone that will do it for you vut it happens.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to buy the Coldharbor plot
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same... I'm just waiting for it to return so i can buy it.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    And guys listen i love eso im an eso plus member and if it what it seems is im bashing them.its just tough love becuase i know they can do better
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And guys listen i love eso im an eso plus member and if it what it seems is im bashing them.its just tough love becuase i know they can do better

If people didn't express frustration with things, we likely wouldn't get fixes or storage.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resfeber wrote: »
    This is the part I don't get. With there being such a narrow window I don't see why they don't make them purchasable for gold nonfurnished.

I don't like it but it's bloody easy to understand.

In-game gold ain't worth *** to them. They want real dollars.

Limited time windows to purchase properties like this create anxiety (about missing out) and drive more people to buy it, assuming they can afford it. Most probably can't.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats some bs they made the homestead they should just leave it in there they put these limited time offer things in there to rack up as much money as they can as if they havent racked up enough already its no like theres not enough space in the crown store to leave it in there wauw thats a shame i was really looking forward on buying that homeatead the greed is real

Well, make your own game and do those things.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭

Well, make your own game and do those things.

You must work for eso since your kissing cheeks with the responce on something logical and a reasonable request and gripe from my part
    Edited by Luciferazazell on December 31, 2017 3:08PM
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't want you to spend your half-priced crowns for time-limited offerings.
    All these scheme works this way: they're making crown sales, and then they're waiting till the majority of playerbase spend their half-priced crowns for some comsumbles, costumes and such. Then they're making time-limited offering so players need to buy crowns again (at full price now) to purchase that precious time-limited offerings.
    It's obvious thing actually.
    I must admit that ZOS/Zenimax/BethesdaSoft. marketing department works very well.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of the moral implications, its a valid and effective business tactic. I know many people who rush to buy crowns when one of these nice houses comes out and they want it. If all houses released were always available you can just save subscription crowns and eventually get the house, this would dampen the amount of crown purchases associated with the release of the house. This would not only effect the bottom line, but would likely lower the future budget for housing design since the release of a new house wouldn't so strongly coincide with an increase in crown purchases.

I'm not defending the practice from a moral standpoint, but its painfully obvious why they do this.