Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

New type of infinite loading screen and error 303 for X-mas, yay!

gabormezo
gabormezo
✭✭✭
I'm on PC EU and never got an infinite loading screen outside Cyro or BG. Until tonight. Since last patch I noticed a weird behavior after character select: area starts to load and after a minute or so, the ring stops spinning. Then nothing happens for 20-30 secs. At this point if I have luck the area loads fine. If I have not, then I got back to login screen with 303. Error happens 1 times out of 5 tries. As I said it started to happen since last patch (dec. 4 iirc). But tonight after the area loaded, I walked a few meters, and the freaking loading screen appeared again, and this time it was an infinite one that everyone like there. So my question is, wtf is that 303? And what happened today that caused LSOD to happen where it never happened at my side. I don't believe this, seriously. It just a loading screen, c'mon!
Edited by gabormezo on December 20, 2017 8:32PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup...

PS4, NA server, Vivec... can confirm infinite load screens once more.
    Options
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hit an infinite load screen last night while doing new life event on XBOX NA. I was traveling from Rawl'kha wayshrine to Kynesgrove wayshrine in Eastmarch. The only way to stop it was to quit the game through the dashboard. Tried just powering down last night and turning on this morning and it was still in that loading screen lol. This is the only the 2nd infinite load screen I have ever hit. First since the patch to fix infinite load screens. I figured there may have been to much traffic at the time I was trying to jump but not sure. Hope my info can be of assistance to yall.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
    Options
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Keep getting 303 tonight, PC EU, Dagoba System, cannot play. Again. I have very good internet connection, there is no reason for getting this error at my side. Something went south since the last funky patch for sure.
    Options
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, there is the sure way to reproduce 303:

PC EU, weekend, after 9 PM UTC. Log in, load a toon. During the loading process, there will be a point, where the spinning wheel stops, hdd led turns off, seems nothing to happen for 30 secs. After that the spinning starts, and the game loads. Switch to another toon. It loads with the process described above. Switch toons again. This time, after the stop the world moment, u get back to login screen with 303. If you log in again, you're gonna get 303s forever.

Restart the client, the above happens again for sure. Repro works 10/10.
    Options