The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build: Fortified Brass Set Guide - Resistance is NOT Futile

Fexelea
Fexelea
✭✭✭
Castielle has made a new build so sharing it here as well!. This time is Clockwork City's Crafted Fortified Brass Set.

You can read the Fortified Brass Set Build Guide here.

Or check out the video if you prefer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQcpNfzZEk

Enjoy!
Edited by Fexelea on December 20, 2017 6:35AM
Join the fan-powered community wiki for Elder Scrolls Online.
https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki. All Eso Sets
or check out the Dark Souls Wiki. We also have a Sekiro Wiki Bloodborne Wiki, Elden Ring Wiki and Dark Souls 3 Wiki

• kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    So, I get half the benefit of wearing medium armor for the passives, but none of the set bonuses for wearing heavy, such as 7th legion, ravagers, fury etc? I'll pass. It is kind of nice to have all those resistances and evasion though.

Far as PvE content, the only content where this would be viable would be dungeons, and at that point the content is easy enough in most circumstances to just run 3 dps and a healer or even 4 dps....
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kessik221 wrote: »
    So, I get half the benefit of wearing medium armor for the passives, but none of the set bonuses for wearing heavy, such as 7th legion, ravagers, fury etc? I'll pass. It is kind of nice to have all those resistances and evasion though.

Far as PvE content, the only content where this would be viable would be dungeons, and at that point the content is easy enough in most circumstances to just run 3 dps and a healer or even 4 dps....

Yeah those heavy armor damage sets are just way too good. Constitution passive is still good although nerfed a bit and gives you vital magicka return when hit.

I really need to compare something like fortified brass + automaton (2H 5M) vs something like 7th legion + automaton (5H 2M).

You may need to run a few cost reduce glyphs on that second setup but situationally, will your weapon damage (assuming decent uptime on 7th) be higher than the medium setup?
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    great writeup as allways!

just im not sure about that set in pvp...

if im a magica user i can go wizards riposte and trans..i dont did the maths but my tankyness feels roughly the same as with my brass light armour

if im a stamina user and have the possibility to use forward momentum e.g. class heal (warden) or a purge (stamplar) im going heavy armour and one of the nice dmg sets there. if im a stamblade i use medium and dmg.

the only classes i can think about using brass are probably stamsorc and stamdk for not loosing shufle
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Deltrox
    Deltrox
    ✭✭
    I think if you were going to use this set for PvE tanking, you should go really go all out with it and make something like a true hybrid healer/tank. This set lets you get away with using light armor for dungeons, opening up lots of options because then you could have excellent magicka sustain with the light armor passives and light armor support sets such as SPC, Sanctuary or Worms
    Tank - PC/NA - IR - GH