The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stil-books Ebenschatten (stil 57) are lost

CKomet
CKomet
✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry, my englisch ist bad, but i should give here report write the Support ;)

i have learned the compleed Stil-Booke from Ebenschatten style (57). When i today look for it, they are lost. Same is happend with some books of the Yokudaner.
normalerweise PC/EU (selten PC/NA)

QuestauflistungAlchemiezutatenHimmelsscherbenHandwerksgutachten(in Arbeit)Schatzkarten(in Arbeit)Kochrezepte(in Arbeit)
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few style books that as seen from the library in your journal do not update as you read chapters from them.
    The ones I've seen include Bloodforge, Dreadhorn, Apostle and Ebonshadow (English names). I wasn't aware of an issue with Yokudan now as I'd completed it a while back in my journal. It wouldn't hurt to put in a trouble ticket.

Edited by lonewolf26 on December 29, 2017 8:32PM
  • CKomet
    CKomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now the next Stil is lost... Stil 56 Apostel
    bug ist reported
    normalerweise PC/EU (selten PC/NA)

QuestauflistungAlchemiezutatenHimmelsscherbenHandwerksgutachten(in Arbeit)Schatzkarten(in Arbeit)Kochrezepte(in Arbeit)