Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pariah's pinnacle custom Orc stronghold

Ashgard23
Ashgard23
✭✭✭
This is my best creation so far!Its 100% custom made Orc stronghold in Pariah's pinnacle enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/I8P0yMfb3VY
Edited by Ashgard23 on January 16, 2018 6:54PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah! That is just crazy! Nice job! How many of your slots did that fill up?
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Woah! That is just crazy! Nice job! How many of your slots did that fill up?

I have 12 slots left but I will need some 5-6 crystals to light the big statue,so basicly 6 slots left.
  • wendal
    wendal
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing build, well done and thanks for sharing. Such a large amount of space in this property you've done a great job here and given me a few ideas. I've been focusing my time and energies on the front cliff side so nice to see what someone's been able to do out back. I'd be Interested to know how much you and others have spent in gold on some of these custom made exteriors but understand if you'd rather not disclose that info. :)
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive! :)
    I love it!
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    wendal wrote: »
    Amazing build, well done and thanks for sharing. Such a large amount of space in this property you've done a great job here and given me a few ideas. I've been focusing my time and energies on the front cliff side so nice to see what someone's been able to do out back. I'd be Interested to know how much you and others have spent in gold on some of these custom made exteriors but understand if you'd rather not disclose that info. :)

I spent about 500k gold only,but I spent lot of crowns on these ice plates,snow swept rocks and snow swept shrubs...
    duendology wrote: »
    Very impressive! :)
    I love it!

Glad you like it TY!
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Props.

It takes some thought to create something like this, huh. Kind of reminds me of Markarth (Skyrim).

Pity you're unable to decorate the rest of the residence and likely have to walk through all of that empty space to get to the finished result :|
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Eatmyface wrote: »
    Wow. Props.

It takes some thought to create something like this, huh. Kind of reminds me of Markarth (Skyrim).

Pity you're unable to decorate the rest of the residence and likely have to walk through all of that empty space to get to the finished result :|

Pity it is,but that is something only ZOS can fix by adding more housing slots...
    For such a large house as Pariah's pinnacle you need 1400 slots at least and subs have 700.Non subs have only 350!
    I hope we will get a furnishing cap increase in 2018...
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing, great job! <3
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing, great job! <3

Ty ty
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    This is so dope, omg.
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    This is so dope, omg.

Thx muchly :)
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belongs on ESO Cribs.
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Belongs on ESO Cribs.

Not sure if he is making these any more havent seen a video on his channel for quite some time...
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ashgard23 wrote: »
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Belongs on ESO Cribs.

Not sure if he is making these any more havent seen a video on his channel for quite some time...

There was one 2 days back. Yours would fit well.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.