Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Name things you like about player housing

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
Easy enough thing for any of you to talk about: What are the things you like about housing, be it one of your own or a friends or guildie or whatever. Name the things you like.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like being able to put furniture anywhere. I can rotate it, make it float in the air, put it on the ceiling, or halfway inside something.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the creativity I see in peoples' houses.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like making a piece of nirn into my own
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like having someplace to go when I have a bounty where I can do my crafting, banking, and selling without having to sneak past guards.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by DoctorESO on May 15, 2018 12:54AM
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling like my characters have a place to call home. I don't stay with games that don't have housing. I just don't like feeling like my characters are merely visitors. With housing, they feel very much invested in their world, and thus I feel invested in the game.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that there is a housing system. Not every game has one. I've not played much with it yet though other than setting up a starter home with crafting stations for convenience.