Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Primary residence?!

preevious
preevious
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there .. something's bugging me, with the housing system.

It's great and all, but ..

Since a player can set access to each of his house on a invite list basis. And since a player can also opt to close a house or open a house to everyone ...
Why on earth are we limited to visiting the primary residence of said player? Why don't we have access to his list of "open homes"?

I cannot understand such a poor choice was made .. what's the justification for it?

Cheers.
Edited by preevious on December 29, 2017 6:46AM
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like people on my access list to visit any of my houses too, but I'm guessing it's not a thing because of performance issues.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »
    I would like people on my access list to visit any of my houses too, but I'm guessing it's not a thing because of performance issues.

I don't see how it can be a performance issue. No matter how many homes you have available they can only visit them one at a time.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    Pele wrote: »

I don't see how it can be a performance issue. No matter how many homes you have available they can only visit them one at a time.
    I meant performance issues from all the stuff required to generate a list of accessible homes for each and every player on your access list.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a Addon for this namely GotoFriendsHouse, install this and you can go to any House
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ DirkRavenclaw

You made my day !
    Thank a lot !
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a Addon for this namely GotoFriendsHouse, install this and you can go to any House

sooo next thing which cab/sould be in game but players was forced to do like 1st addons to even show your target health numbers and percentage because it wasnt that obviousl at game launch this is basic for online games lol