The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

XB1/NA Player looking for a gaming buddy on Mondays

theuglyalkonost
theuglyalkonost
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the game and brand new to the forum. I own my own business and have an insane schedule, which means the only time I can play ESO is on my one day off each week, and even then some weeks I don't have time to play at all. As a result, I've been kicked out of every guild I've joined because I'm not active enough and can't ever attend guild meetings. Such is life.

I'd really like to explore some of the multiplayer aspects of the game which I haven't yet been able to do, so I'm hoping to find a friend or friends who regularly play on the same day/ time as I do - Mondays from 9a-5:30p MST - so we can meet up and play together. Obvie we don't have to meet every week or play together all day; any group time is better than none!

I have a Redguard character who recently reached Lvl 50, but I've also created 7 other characters that are brand new. So I'd be down with either finding someone who's at or near my Redguard's level, or starting fresh with a new character so we can play the game together from the beginning.

HMU if interested!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only off on Mondays? you must own a restaurant lol. I'm usually on Monday after lunch til late evening so I could probably play with you a bit on Mondays. Feel free to add me

Gamertag: iTz John Locke