Maintenance for the week of April 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

Werewolf pvp build

AdzyTaylor
Im werewolf on stamsorc and stamdk just wondering if anyone has a strong werewolf build im really struggling with my werewolfs :(
i run solo or very small group (2-4) in open world pvp.
Please help lol
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I´ve a few setups I like to run:

Option 1
    - 5 Pelinial: 4 Body (All impen) + 1 Swords (One Nirnhooned with weapon-damage enchant)
    - 5 Prisoner: 3 Rings (all weapon-damage enchant) + 1 Body (Waistpiece in impen) + 1 sword (infused with enchant of your choice)
    - Asylum 2hander backbar
    - Monster helm: Trollking, Kena, Shadowrend, Mighty Chudan, Malubeth, Earthgore (A lot of choices depending on what situation you´re in)

Pros with this setup is that you´ll have crazy heals since we´re running Pelinial. For soloplay I feel pelinial is a must. When out of magicka just sprint a little to recover that magicka *

Cons is that you might lack a bit of damage (unless using kena), but damage output is decent enough.

* Disclaimer: Sometimes you might get ragewhispers from famous forumsorcs when running away/around to get magicka back for heals, especially if they fail to kill you

Option 2
    You can also check out this build made by @crusnik91
    In my opinion his build is better for small groups, than solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TudIeJg6MqM
    Edited by Qbiken on December 29, 2017 7:24AM
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done a lot of werewolf PVP. Tried quite some different builds. I tried the over hyped Pelinal's/Prisoner's setup too, it LOOKS good on the stat sheet, but I wasn't impressed at all about how it performed.

There's a big difference between solo WW and group WW play too, for sure. If you go group, you can have a "master" (i.e. healer) tending to his puppies all the time, and that is seriously "op" for a group of like 5 or so werewolves. In that case, you can really max out damage without having to waste a lot of cp's into Blessed and Elfborn and so on.

For staying alive solo, the Pelinal's/Prisoner's and Trollking worked pretty nice, but I can't say it impressed me for its offensive capabilities. The most savage one I've tried out is stamsorc on Bone Pirate/Mechanical Acuity/Molag Kena, as a heavy armor build with dw Nirnhoned/Sharpened swords on the ww transformation bar. Self buffed, weapon damage of 5899 - with 139% crit chance on set proc. Put a lot of focus on Piercing on Precise Strikes, Thaumaturge and Befoul needed some love too.
    That's only for solo and burst playstyle. Haven't tried it with group yet. I've taken down people 1v1 with it, that I've never beaten 1v1 before.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    I've done a lot of werewolf PVP. Tried quite some different builds. I tried the over hyped Pelinal's/Prisoner's setup too, it LOOKS good on the stat sheet, but I wasn't impressed at all about how it performed.

There's a big difference between solo WW and group WW play too, for sure. If you go group, you can have a "master" (i.e. healer) tending to his puppies all the time, and that is seriously "op" for a group of like 5 or so werewolves. In that case, you can really max out damage without having to waste a lot of cp's into Blessed and Elfborn and so on.

For staying alive solo, the Pelinal's/Prisoner's and Trollking worked pretty nice, but I can't say it impressed me for its offensive capabilities. The most savage one I've tried out is stamsorc on Bone Pirate/Mechanical Acuity/Molag Kena, as a heavy armor build with dw Nirnhoned/Sharpened swords on the ww transformation bar. Self buffed, weapon damage of 5899 - with 139% crit chance on set proc. Put a lot of focus on Piercing on Precise Strikes, Thaumaturge and Befoul needed some love too.
    That's only for solo and burst playstyle. Haven't tried it with group yet. I've taken down people 1v1 with it, that I've never beaten 1v1 before.

I prefer Kena with Prisoner and Pelinal's. Gives you a bigger bang, 5-1-1 heavy, self buffed you can reach 6k spell and weapon damage.

Subbing troll king just limits your offensive capabilities.

Scourge Alliance calls werewolf healers, Shepherds :)
    Edited by Chrlynsch on December 29, 2017 6:09PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

I prefer Kena with Prisoner and Pelinal's. Gives you a bigger bang, 5-1-1 heavy, self buffed you can reach 6k spell and weapon damage.

Is that fine that prisoner rings are coming only in light and arcane? Don't you have enough magicja sustain with constitution?

I don't want to argue or critisize your build, just building ww sorc right now and have questions and doubts

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Is that fine that prisoner rings are coming only in light and arcane? Don't you have enough magicja sustain with constitution?

I don't want to argue or critisize your build, just building ww sorc right now and have questions and doubts

I play pretty aggressively and am usually outnumbered, and am the first to jump in, on top of that I tend to get focussed a lot and take quite a bit of pressure even in group situations. A lot of times I have to pump the prisoner in order to sustain my healing, running kena boosts my healing but also cuts into my sustain as it increases my heal's cost by about 800.

Also I run Templar which allows me to purge spam & toss 7k non crit Honor the deads to myself and allies. Honor helps my self burst heal as I run Momentum to help cut my snares.

I run 3 jewelry two rings and a necklace. The neck is the named set piece which comes in robust. One belt and one infused one handed axe.

This is to get 5-1-1 undaunted passive.

All together my stats sit around as an orc:

28k health
    18.5k magic
    31k stamina

I have ran the same set up on my stam sorc, while it is fun to have endless stamina through dark deal and extra abilites though overload, It misses a purge and burst heal.

Which in turn would make me want to use troll king instead of kena. As without LOS the sorc would crumble to pressure in human form.

On top of that prisoner's is pretty solid as it gives some respectable stamina regen when not sprinting, and cuts sprint costs in 1/2. As an open world werewolf this is great because you won't be mounting any time soon.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my latest greatest ww setup involves 5pc 7th legion, 2 pc velidreth, 5 pc (on SnB where I have ww slotted) crest of cyrodiil...

this is on a stam dk wearing all heavy, and, I play solo (zerg surfer mostly)...puts a pretty nice dent in opposing zergs...

other ww, stamplar wearing 7 heavy goes 5pc wyrd tree, 2 pc maw of the infernal, 5pc (on SnB where I have ww slotted) plague doctor...

really durable character...and having the deadroth fighting alongside my ww looks totally boss :)

my only real issues are with getting rooted and stamina sustain...i have to pretty much constantly pop regen pots...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 30, 2017 4:39PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place