Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ADDON] PvpMeter: Graphical tracker for your kill/death in PvP and history of your BG/Duel played

marig63
marig63
Soul Shriven
[ADDON] PvpMeter: Graphical tracker for your kill/death in PvP and history of your BG/Duel played.

First, I start developing this addon this summer with the basic idea of creating a counter for my kills based on the Telvar counter of the Imperial City. After many improvements and updates he is currently very stable, that’s why I’m just sharing it now. Actually PvpMeter is divided in two parts: the first part contains a graphical counter for kill/death/assist, and a graphical info of your duel played.
The second part adds a new tab in the basic game menu. In this tab contains history and statistics of all BG/Duel played.
This addon is available to download on ESOUI or by using Minion searching "pvpmeter" in one word.

Graphical counter for kills and deaths:
  • Battleground & Cyrodiil Counter:

Kills, Deaths, Assists (BG only: it’s not possible to have a precise value of assists in Cyrodiil), Medals (BG), Alliance points (Cyrodiil).
The progress bar around the tracker shows your team's progress towards victory (BG) and the percentage of XP of your alliance rank (Cyrodiil).
pvw6080.png
pvw6079.png

You can move with the mouse and you can rotate it in the setting panel.

• Kill Sound and Animation

When you kill an enemy, an animation and a sound are triggered. The color of the animation is the color of your team in Battlegrounds or Green in Cyrodiil.
You can enable / disable kill sound and animation in the setting panel. It appears only in Cyrodiil and Imperial City.
jfNHblc.gif
WeGcYik.gif

• Duel (possible to disable)

Percentage of duel won + result of the last 5 duels played (from right to left)
You can enable/disable this in the setting panel. It’s disabled by default. It appears only in PVE areas.

pvw5862.png

History and statistics of your BG/Duel Performance:

When the addon is installed, you can find a new tab in the basic game menu. This contain 2 sub-tabs: one for battlegrounds, one for duel. You can link a key to open this tab (I personally use the 'B' key).

These sub-tabs contain:

- General info on duel and battlegrounds (Global stats).

- Small rating system to evaluate data by role that is represented by the icon of the role followed by stars (3 level of stars: empty stars(bad), white stars(good) and gold stars (beast)). This is calculated from the recorded data.

- List of all the data saved: detail of each BG played / duel played. Saved data is separate character by character. You can reset data in the setting panel.
  • Battlegrounds tab

pvw6135.png
  • Duel tab

pvw5927.png

You can access the setting panel of the addon as follows: ESC > SETTINGS > Addons > PvP Meter.
You can download it on ESOUI or by using Minion searching "pvpmeter" in one word.
Do not hesitate to request a feature or report a bug.
I hope you will enjoy it.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been using it a bit and like having my bg history so I can see precisely the ratio of deathmatches I get (like 14%). Is there a way to hide the meter while still being able to access the bg history?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    Can you add the ability to auto join the cyrodiil queue?
  • marig63
    marig63
    Soul Shriven
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Been using it a bit and like having my bg history so I can see precisely the ratio of deathmatches I get (like 14%). Is there a way to hide the meter while still being able to access the bg history?

I just added it :p
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I still have Kill Counter going because I didn't realize this one had a k:d journal. I've been using this for like two weeks now, I love it.
  • marig63
    marig63
    Soul Shriven
    Flake wrote: »

I added the possibility of auto join cyrodiil & BG queue in the settings of the addon ( disable by default)

I also add 2 quick button (enable by default) to queue quickly in home or guest campaign ;)

pvw6384.png
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My issue is I have three different addons that share some but not all functionality lol.

Kill counter for the nearly 3 years of history it contains and other quality of life improvements
    Pvpmeter for bg/duel history
    APmeter for AP needed for next rank and AP/hour calculation

It’s kind of confusing, just trying to cut down on on-screen info, nothing against your awesome addon.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    marig63 wrote: »
    Flake wrote: »

I added the possibility of auto join cyrodiil & BG queue in the settings of the addon ( disable by default)

I also add 2 quick button (enable by default) to queue quickly in home or guest campaign ;)

pvw6384.png

Yay awesome, makes me very happy :smile: