The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Win One of Many 2018 Tamriel Calendars from UESP.net

Reorx_Holybeard
Reorx_Holybeard
✭✭✭✭✭
UESP.net is happy to announce a chance for our fans or anyone to win one of many 2018 Tamriel Calendars featuring screenshots submitted by our fans. Head on over to our Random Draw Form and enter your e-mail for a chance to win. The random draw will take place on December 15th.

For an idea of what it looks like you can see the Calendar Preview [PDF]. We had several hundred great screenshots submitted and it was hard to choose just the 15 used.

6t9a77t742nd.jpg

Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is incredible; if I don't win one then I am printing my own. I love how you have shots from different games but the different graphics and art isn't obvious so it all looks like the same magical world that it is supposed to be.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Really nicely done.
    PC EU
    Healer
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed up thanks. :smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • shrillowl
    shrillowl
    Soul Shriven
    Signed up, appreciate it!
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i learned about this way too late (just now) : )

i love uesp and tes and i need a calendar. is there a way we can buy these? i'll gladly pay too much!

EDIT: i just looked it over and i love it even more than i expected to. you guys do amazing work. the pictures are great, and it's awesome how much game lore you worked in: the holidays, the birthsigns, awesome.
    but just a quick glance, i didn't scour it, but i thought Hermaeus Mora's Summoning Day is the 5th of First Seed, but the calendar has it on the 1st. it's honestly the only Daedra Day i know off the top of my head, and you guys are so often on point, i wonder if it's a mistake or if there are conflicting reports?

anyway, sell me one please
    Edited by swippy on December 23, 2017 4:27AM
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swippy wrote: »
    i learned about this way too late (just now) : )

i love uesp and tes and i need a calendar. is there a way we can buy these? i'll gladly pay too much!

EDIT: i just looked it over and i love it even more than i expected to. you guys do amazing work. the pictures are great, and it's awesome how much game lore you worked in: the holidays, the birthsigns, awesome.
    but just a quick glance, i didn't scour it, but i thought Hermaeus Mora's Summoning Day is the 5th of First Seed, but the calendar has it on the 1st. it's honestly the only Daedra Day i know off the top of my head, and you guys are so often on point, i wonder if it's a mistake or if there are conflicting reports?

anyway, sell me one please

You are indeed correct on that summoning day...must have incorrectly read the date from our Lore:Calendar article. Check your inbox for a PM....
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!