The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Damage/Drain magiska/stamina cost poisons are too strong, Zenimax, please nerf them at least

Anethum
Anethum
✭✭✭✭
Here much another problems ofc, but, hell I wan't to open this theme because every build becomes *** when someone used this on u.
And the more enemies are against u, the less chances u have.
Cost poisons removes the last % of competition in fight 1 or small scale vs X or Zerg.
Someones can say u can oversustain them - ok, what's your healing and damage in such case?
When u put them on your weapon, fights becomes extremly easier. Boom, poison, few seconds, enemy no matter exp burned resourses, boom next poisons.
Its like to cover yourself with guano to level u with fighter who covered himself with guano for your discomfort in wrestling. U both in guano, nice broken fight, everyone's happy.

30% is too OP. It should be at least 20% or 16%.
Am I wrong guys?
@Anethum from .ua
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    No.

remember when they were 60% lol

"NERF THIS THING THATS KILLING ME GRRR ZOS DONT U CARE ABOUT BALANCE!!!!"
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not that they’re too strong necessarily, it’s that there’s no counter to them other than having a magplar in your group.

ZOS went a little overboard with the counters to 1vX builds... defile is too strong a counter to healing, cost poisons are too strong a counter to sustain, and the removal of shuffle from heavy armor is making snares too strong a counter to mobility and LoS. ZOS needs to tone down those three things because it’s too hard to counter the counter...

I personally think cost poisons should only affect dmg abilities, and not things like heals, shields, break free, block, or dodge roll.

They were designed as a way to prevent people from sustaining too much and being able to kill opponents back to back, but what they currently do is remove the victim’s ability to counter CC.

Stam poison + defile on a Stam build? Game over.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows they are too strong, but just look at how this game has developed over the last year you know why they are still in the game. It is clear that ZOS wants to impower outnumbering so it is impossible for one player to kill multiply player: Cost increase poisons, roots, snares, gap closer snares, debuff stacking, undodge or blockable damage......

If you look at it from a 40vs40 pug situation cost increase poisons are useless and thereof balanced.

Also is someone uses cost increase poisons against me and still loses they are simply s**t.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

when they were 60%, we had cost reduction on the CP, a bit more cost reduction in light/medium armor passives, and even stamina abilities had a lower baseline cost. Resource cost poisons are still as strong as before, if not more, considering how much sustain got nerfed.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They should be removed. They are *** skilless Xv1 trash like soul assault.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate them almost as much as I hate Shield Breaker. Cost poisons are just crutches for scumbags and Xv1ers.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drain resource poisons are a little too strong, but don't mess with damage poisons. They already barely outperform weapon enchants, and are much more expensive to use.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.

It doesn't kill, it broke mechanics, and its a brilliant gift for zergers to chase solo players or small groups. Any enjoy, just ruin every build no mastter how good sustain is
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be obliterated from the game. No serious players use them and they only serve the zergs.