The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Healer LF Guild to do Trials

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I'm looking for an advanced clan in PC EU that would accept me and help me in the initiation of trials. Personally i would like to farm the master weapons.

I'm very competent and with lot of experience in MMO. I have also many characters very well equipped, prepared to go as healer, dps or even I have a "tank". I'm a friendly person and open to also help other players.

Problem is that I'm a little bit casual in the last time for personal reasons, but I don't want this to become an impediment to enjoy more of the content of eso.

Please if any guild there would be kind to invite me I would really really appreciate it.

Very Christmas!
Edited by teladoy on December 25, 2017 9:47AM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might move this thread to the guild recruitment page. Guild masters visit that page way more than this one. If you do, put that you’re PC EU in the subject line so that the post draws the attention of people on the right server.