Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Litany of Blood Question?

hyuntaenoh1
Hi guys,

I got the Dark Brotherhood DLC, and I really want the Litany of Blood achievement and Cadaverous Assassin Polymorph. But my question is, how long does it approximately take to complete all the quests for it?
Edited by hyuntaenoh1 on December 26, 2017 1:54PM
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    done it in a couple of days iirc
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• hyuntaenoh1
    Could you plz clarify the time in hours? Thanks!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you plz clarify the time in hours? Thanks!
    It takes exactly 11 hours, 17 minutes and 36 seconds.

LOL. I'm joking. Not sure how you expect people to be able to guess how fast you'll be able to find all the victims. The times would be wildly different for each player.
    You can cheat a bit by looking up "ESO litany of blood" online to get some more hints about where each victim is. It makes it a whole lot faster.

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it can be done in a few hours if checking the guides but its easy and all targets appear on certain routes
    the next DB achiv "Blackest Sacrament" is way more time consuming and also depends on luck
    Talrahal is the last person on my list but doesnt spawn for a month now
    Edited by method__01 on December 27, 2017 2:05PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    it can be done in a few hours if checking the guides but its easy and all targets appear on certain routes
    the next DB achiv "Blackest Sacrament" is way more time consuming and also depends on luck
    Talrahal is the last person on my list but doesnt spawn for a month now

indeed, I waited for that character to come up more then 7 weeks!
    with the latest character Idid it with.
    but finally got him too.

with main it took about 2,5 weeks for all.